More than average
BellezzaV BellezzaV 41-45, F 16 Answers Aug 28 in Community

You'd know...

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

life is easier if you are intelligent

Best Answer

If you are more than average then you can encounter other sorts of problems from people who are jealous of you. It is for this reason that I would say that life is not any easier!

Best Answer

It's all the same for everyone

Best Answer

more opportunity?...yes. easier? ......define easy

Best Answer

People tend to be more pleasant. Moving up in position at work etc

Best Answer

That being the case, the halo effect does certainly exist. So the "beautiful" people do get an initial leg up and even a measure of slack in the event of poor judgement. Ultimately, skill and or intelligence still reigns supreme, eventually physical beauty can no longer compensate for incompetence, just my opinion.

Best Answer

Then you're absolutely correct dear sir

Best Answer

Most people say it is im like the middle on looks so it would depend on the other person.

Best Answer

it all evens out

Best Answer

For sure

Best Answer

Looks has nothing to do with how easy life is

Best Answer

Hmmmm you still young ..

Best Answer

I'm old enough to know that it's bullshit. It doesn't matter if you're beautiful or ugly, it doesn't make life any easier or worse.

Best Answer

Haha No! You're not going to get far without being able to use your brain, be assertive.

Best Answer

Me? Lol.
The question was rhetorical.

Best Answer

If they know your past it won't work....it works for me because I have the personality also...

Best Answer

no not a bit ...i had to work my way up there... it only causes trouble sometimes ...so not easy!

Best Answer

typically it is for them

Best Answer

Yes. This is an established fact.

Best Answer

Yes. I've heard

Best Answer

Probably it is for them.

Best Answer

Until you lose it

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer