Questionator Questionator 26-30 113 Answers Jan 19, 2011

Question of the Day

No, so be prepared.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Rich or poor we must strive to do more for money and wealth will never buy you health.<br />
Life is about living and doing our best,be positive,be happy and hopefully you will pass life's test.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Life is life. It is just a word. It can't be fair or unfair. People can't be fair in their dealings with others or not. But life simply is.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

No. There is no such thing as karma. There is no such thing as balance in life. No one has equal opportunities. Some people have horrible lives and there's literally nothing they can do about it. Some people have amazing lives and did nothing for it. Some people are just there. Also, morality is different to people. What you may think is just or fair probably isn't what I think.

Best Answer

yes u r right but ppl has this karma some where in their mind bcos when some thing goes wrong they want to blame karma .....

Best Answer

Life? You mean, outside of EP?

Best Answer

I have my health, food to eat, shelter, money in my pocket, I can have almost anything I want or need, I am doing better than I deserve...What did I do to be so fortunate to have all this and others nothing or so little.

Best Answer

I think life is what it is. and with luck you can make it approach what you want it to be, Fair and unfair really doesn't come in to it. Thats not you say it..you should be happy with what you have.....:)

Best Answer

It depends. There are people that life hasnĀ“t been fair to at all, and then there are the ones that do have good a good life, but still complain.

Best Answer

There's the ''world fair'', and the ''pomona fair'' ... <br />
Where's ''life fair''? I want to go there!

Best Answer

Life is everything and life is happening. <br />
Oh, Life is fair to everyone because God created life and I will enjoy it as much as you, God made it fair so life it's indeed the fairest of all. When you are bad and inhumane. It comes back to you so in a way life is fair to you when you give hell you catch hell, when you are nice it comes back nice. If things don't seem to work out that way for you , probably because you are not paying enough attention. But life it's most definitely fair because that's the way God did it , and keeps on doing it. And if there is no God in your life then life will be to you as fair as needed.

Best Answer

I was taught to accept my life as God's Will. <br />
I initially thought, "This is the biggest crock of BS . that I ever heard!"<br />
But I have to now tell you that my teachers were absolutely right. Those that can cheerfully suffer through the tough times have proven that they are superior persons. They will use their sufferings to increase their sensitivity to their neighbor's sufferings.

Best Answer

Life is fair, though our expectations rarely are.

Best Answer

"Fair"is very subjective. It may be fair to you but not to others.

Best Answer

Since the answer to that question depends upon whom you ask, the answer is obviously "no".

Best Answer

Life is like a fair......you'll encounter many clowns and freaks so beware

Best Answer

If life were fair Elvis would still be alive and all the Elvis imitators would be dead.

Best Answer

Life can be fair, unfair, or neither, depending upon where you are in life and what's going on at the time. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. That way you won't be so easily caught off guard if things don't go well. But even when life isn't fair, it tends to balance out later. If life seems so unfair to you now, try to find a way to make it better for you. Life often gives you what you fight for. If you do nothing and expect all good things to come your way, I advise you not to hold your breath while waiting. :)

Best Answer

When we ask the wrong question, there is no correct answer. Therefore, the general question: "is life fair?' surely reflects an additional issue from the person asking it. It is more revealing and true ask: "was this specific thing that happened to me fair *(naming the thing)?

Best Answer

nothing in this world is fair.its up to you how you take it or how you make at .........

Best Answer

No so make the most of what you have and what time you have and be good to yourself and others

Best Answer