I been married for 8 years, have no kids, the reason for my divoce is that he cheated
devilwife devilwife 31-35, F 14 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Double edged sword...I'm divorcing now, final soon. I was on a crazy high for almost two months after losing 280 lbs of loser, who took over my life and was nothing but a burden for 5 yrs. After the high wore off, a few short term relationships, less high. Lonliness has kicked in. The only thing I miss about being married was company, even if mine was horrible. I'm dating a nice enough guy, but it won't work out long term unfortunately, just a gut feeling, so even though I'm not alone now, feel alone...But even though i'm not in a great mood, I was in a worse mood while with my ex. At least now, I can do what i want, listen to my music, and only have to clean up after myself--those sort of things mean alot sometimes. Freedom and re-finding your old self, and exploring things that were put on the back-burner while married are enough--and hopes of future interests and romance with someone not as careless/mean as your/my ex...

Best Answer

Life is life...

full of challenges wether divorce or married

its the way how we look and do things in life that makes the difference

not our marital status

Best Answer

I like that...

Best Answer

i am only good at advising u..but wish i can tell my self the same...lol . Too bad we are distance away or else we can share lots of stories.... :)

Best Answer

You say you have no one, not true you have yourself.

Best Answer

You,d be free from that cheater is that not happiness in itself, (was it the first time he cheated)?

Best Answer

That I know of yes... if u are curious exactly why and how, u are welcome to read my story... its called he made me smell her perfume on his coat...

Best Answer

It's sadder until you find someone else to love, then it gets happier.

Best Answer

It can be either of these , depends on

1. Situation you are in

2. State of mind you are in

3. How challenging and positive you are

Best Answer

Situation I am in ? Part time job, full time school but graduating soon. State of mind ? I lost it... I am fine with challenges... I am positive now ? Hell no !

Best Answer

Not by saying.. stand in front of mirror and see what your heart says to you

Best Answer