I didn't know how to categorize my question. Life can be related to sports in so many ways so I went with that. There are also many "causes" in life.
daisyflowrs daisyflowrs 36-40, F 10 Answers May 4, 2012

life on earth is usually what you make of it...

Best Answer

I stopped doing drugs and drinking so I am in reality.

Best Answer

that's great.. the next step is working towards the life you want to have...

Best Answer

The economy decided that wasn't going to happen.

Best Answer

yea.. well money isn't everything...

Best Answer

I hate money, but it is hard to keep custody of your son with out it

Best Answer

Sometimes hell, sometimes heaven, most of the time in the middle.

Best Answer

there is an balance between good things in life and evil, mostly depends on where you stay..but people all over the world can be evil no matter where they live

Best Answer

When you say 'balance', does that go for everyone?

Best Answer

i think so, all men sin it says it in the bible.
even when someone commits a sin/crime they know they are wrong because we are all humans with consciousnesses

Best Answer

It appears my 'balance' is off.

Best Answer

swinging what way

Best Answer

My life has been in the 'suck' phase for about 5 years in a row...not total.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that, what do you lack..motivation or faith..

Best Answer

I'm highly motivated. Faith in what?

Best Answer

life, yourself, goodthings or God?

Best Answer

I'm not familiar with faith. I know people named Faith.

Best Answer

your not exactly helping the flow of a conversation are you ? mayby earth looks like hell because of your attitude i dont know, good luck in what-ever happens anyway

Best Answer

Well, you only gave me 2 choices, Motivation or Faith. Not much to go on, but thanksanyway.

Best Answer

i asked if it was them since your question was based on hell on earth etc..nevermind lol

Best Answer

Hell on Earth is life

Best Answer

"The main difference between Heaven and Hell is the company you keep" - uite true. I spent about a decade, wondering if maybe I'd died and gone to Hell, and just not noticed the dying part...

Best Answer

I remember I was sent to an all girls Catholic school for 2 years (we aren't Catholic) and I had no idea how to operate a Bible. The nun teacher lady told us to open to yada-yada 3:18 (I don't remember the exact page stuff). All of the girls opened right to the page. I was trying to figure out what 3:18 was. All of my test scores were Fs. I never studied and I didn't ever figure out how to operate the Bible. I got an A on one test that I didn't study for. It was a test about Satan. Without any education, training, or religious background on Jesus, God, or Satan, I failed all the tests on the "good" and got an A on the "bad". The nun lady sent me to the office. I was then evaluated.

Best Answer

Wow. Another confirmation of why I don't care much for parochial schools....sorry, I'm a teacher, and "evaluating student comprehension of the material" is one of the basic rules of teaching. If your student is not comprehending, you aren't teaching correctly - which is way different from a disobedient student.

Best Answer

Sarte said, "People are hell." If that helps.

Best Answer

Given everything that's happened to me thus far in life... I'd rather be in hell, not that I believe in it.

Best Answer

I think we might be there.

Best Answer

Nah, I'd prefer burning for all eternity than this. At the very least, fire is pretty awesome... Without it I wouldn't be able to light up a cig.

Best Answer

Well, there you go. You want to burn for eternity in a place you don't believe in so you can light up a cig. It makes no sense, yet I understand.

Best Answer

Haha, well that's only assuming it exists... I doubt they'd be selling cigs down there though, but fire's still pretty awesome.

Best Answer

So, are you a professional arson or a firefighter?

Best Answer

I don't suck, but you can if you want. And life is not hell, it just is.

Best Answer

Do you know me? You imply I suck? If you are pertaining to my logo, I'm obviously a NY Yankees fan.

Best Answer

Pertaining is not the word you are looking for, and, of course I thought you were referring to yourself and the rest of us.

Best Answer

Sarcasm and wit...love it!

Best Answer