ask god to help you with it,

Best Answer

i understand what you feel .... there is a small circle of people that make me look forward to tomorrow .... without them, it would really be hard for me to keep going ...

Best Answer

yeah thats good to hear.......

Best Answer

i'm not religous, i am spiritual however .... i try to always remember that life is about love, caring, learning & helping others .... its about how we are able to live our lives with the sentiments that we experience while in this medium if you will, in the physical state ..... we have all these negative feelings that we do not, while in spiritual, and its all about how we are able to be (i don't know if any of this makes sense) .... my childhood friend took her life about a week ago give or take, she was sooooo beautiful, its goes to show we never know how a person is truely feeling or what they are going through ....

Best Answer

Life is as cold as it is conventional, you can either embrace that and become what life wants you to be, or try to resist it, but in doing so you run yourself into the ground.

Best Answer

Life is never a waste of time. It's the only way to get the true eternal awareness.
Everything is for it. Whatever you do, whatever you wish, wathever you get.

Best Answer

suffer how?

Best Answer