HappinessIsTemporary HappinessIsTemporary 16-17 15 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Youth

you have no choice so make it worth it

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Thank you, but just out of curiosity, why do you believe it's not worth living?

Best Answer

There's no point to it, there is no reason to live if we are going to die anyway, everything between is just suffering and rotting, no matter what we do in this shithole monkey infested planet we end up in the same damn place in the end, a stinking corpse in the ground and the pointless hell just keeps chugging spewing out another slave to take ones place. Eventually when the human species goes extinct all together nothing anyone ever did will matter at all. The universe cares nothing for our thoughts and feelings, or that anything exists here at all. random chaotic crap, and we all rot in a worthless hell hole in weak useless maggot flesh prisons.

Best Answer

Out of everyone I've talked to the past couple of months, you're the only person who seems to understand me fully.

Best Answer

Let me guess they just spewed the same damn **** like like you choose it (which is total crap) or "it's up to you to pull yourself out of this" (like someone can just magically change the nature of the universe with a snap of their fingers) and go see a therapist, (which is more of an insult) or the topper, bible quotes... and they are just spewing parrot repeat answers out of their *** because they don't know **** all.

Best Answer

YES!!! I was in the hospital and the EMS kept feeding me **** like that. I just felt SO uncomfortable and I felt worse. Now I just feel like trying to OD again

Best Answer

Yeah I've been in three of those places, they are ******* idiots in there, all they want to do is make someone seem and act normal they don't care if one is being chewed alive in a slow hell inside just as long as you be a good little slave and follow the rest of the mindless grinning monkeys.

Best Answer

Oh my god, you're like my twin. Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Best Answer

Tried hanging myself before, I was too much of a chickenshit to do it the way that brakes the neck though.

Best Answer

Oh, I only tried OD. I'd be too scared to do anything else lol

Best Answer

I react really badly to drugs, if I had one I liked though I would have tried ages ago. As for pills though I did eat a flipping fuckload of extra strength tylenol and one other almost laughable thing, but all it got me was high. Tried starvation, and discovered the damned body just keeps going and going on it's own, I only stopped that first time because I was worried I would go blind first. Second time I can't remember, I kinda blacked out or something, semi trying it again but it's going nowhere again.

Best Answer

I don't think tylenol would be able to take a life, though. I guess since I know what you're going through, I'll say that antidepressants are the best way to getting the **** out of here.

Best Answer

Yeah I don't think they can either, I knew someone who both his parents tried booze and pills and I knew a epileptic kid that ate all his pills once (and he takes like 15 a ******* day of various types) and it still didn't off them either. I once devised a weird way that would involve that then electrocute myself while I slept, but it was overly weird I would botch it badly I bet. I'm not to big on pills though, my system is strange.

Best Answer

Maybe that's a sign or something.. I just really want to cut myself right now. That's all.

Best Answer

I used to cut when I was in a good mood. I've thought cutting my throat would be a good way, but I think I'm too much of a weak chickenshit to try it. I have no idea why hanging myself seems more appealing even after knowing what it feels like at least on one stage of it. I'm dancing around on the end there myself tonight too, I hate being so ******* weak to not just ******* leave this infested ball of filth planet.

Best Answer

Happiness is fleeting, but worth every moment you experience it.

Best Answer

Not mine

Best Answer

yes, because no matter life brings you misery i'm sure there is a little fun there and of course god gave you that, to experience things :)

Best Answer

Of course it is.

Best Answer

It depends on how you choose to live it.

It's a tough life, there will be days when you're depressed, and even suicidal, but you can make yourself live life to the fullest and try to enjoy the little things that make you happy.

So, in a way it is.

Best Answer

Well, I'm a teenager. I hate society (everyone I know), the world isn't gonna get any better so why should I live in it?
I have tried to be happy, but it seems like I'm only being fake to myself and to everyone around me. I just gave up.

Best Answer

Don't give up just because others make it hard for you. They're not worth it. Try to live life the way you want to; focus on what makes you happy. I hope you're not suicidal. If you are please try to give life a while longer before doing something permanent. :(

Best Answer

I tried to OD last Monday, I thought I was okay so I left before they could put me on Suicide Watch or whatever, but now I just think I need it because I feel like doing it again.
I haven't given up because others have made it hard for me, but I just gave up because the world is getting corrupted, and I just wish I couldn't see the things that I have seen.
I tried to focus on the stuff that has made me happy, but it just doesn't make me happy anymore.

Best Answer

I do agree with that, about the world being corrupted. :|

Best Answer

I haven't killed myself yet so there must be something making my time alive worth it.

Best Answer

There will always be something making someone's time alive worth it. I guess you're just not selfish, which is a good thing.

Best Answer

Absolutely!

... bad, and good experiences are worth it.

Best Answer

I may not be worth living but you are here so live it and make it good for yourself not horrible it can be good if you want it to be

Best Answer

Why do you feel like you're not worth living, though? If I were you, I would follow the advice you just gave me. You're absolutely gorgeous.

Best Answer

I meant you are worth living was my point just as many of us living souls here in this world, thank you:)

Best Answer

Yes it is :)

Best Answer

I have done many things most people would never try.. and I say YES :)

Best Answer

It gets better

Best Answer

Absolutely! I won't go into detail unless you want me to c:

Best Answer

Please do.

Best Answer

Well, there's your family. Sure they may seem "annoying" if you're a teen, but what about when you're older? When you relate to them? Siblings will always be your best friends, whether they like it or not (; If you have enemies, then kill them with kindness. It'll just make them look like the bullies. Think about your future. The great things you could do in life. Open an organization helping people everywhere, finding a cure for a well known disease, or even just raising a child to full potential. Think about your future family. Wife/husband, kids, pets. You will never know who you will marry if you stop living. Isn't the suspense killing you? There are reasons to live. You want to be there for people, and you will be. Just give it time. I don't know if this is about something completely different, but those are just a few things to keep living for. Things WILL get better, and if you want to message me or something about your issues, I'm sure I could google something c; haha jk but in all seriousness, message me or something (can you do that on this website?) if you want help or motivation. I already talked someone out of anorexia, I'm sure I could help you in some way, shape, or form.
Keep living c:

Best Answer