you have no choice so make it worth it

Best Answer

Happiness is fleeting, but worth every moment you experience it.

Best Answer

Not mine

Best Answer

yes, because no matter life brings you misery i'm sure there is a little fun there and of course god gave you that, to experience things :)

Best Answer

Of course it is.

Best Answer

I haven't killed myself yet so there must be something making my time alive worth it.

Best Answer

There will always be something making someone's time alive worth it. I guess you're just not selfish, which is a good thing.

Best Answer

Absolutely! <br />
... bad, and good experiences are worth it.

Best Answer

Yes it is :)

Best Answer

I have done many things most people would never try.. and I say YES :)

Best Answer

It gets better

Best Answer

Absolutely! I won't go into detail unless you want me to c:

Best Answer

Please do.

Best Answer

Well, there's your family. Sure they may seem "annoying" if you're a teen, but what about when you're older? When you relate to them? Siblings will always be your best friends, whether they like it or not (; If you have enemies, then kill them with kindness. It'll just make them look like the bullies. Think about your future. The great things you could do in life. Open an organization helping people everywhere, finding a cure for a well known disease, or even just raising a child to full potential. Think about your future family. Wife/husband, kids, pets. You will never know who you will marry if you stop living. Isn't the suspense killing you? There are reasons to live. You want to be there for people, and you will be. Just give it time. I don't know if this is about something completely different, but those are just a few things to keep living for. Things WILL get better, and if you want to message me or something about your issues, I'm sure I could google something c; haha jk but in all seriousness, message me or something (can you do that on this website?) if you want help or motivation. I already talked someone out of anorexia, I'm sure I could help you in some way, shape, or form.
Keep living c:

Best Answer