superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 27 in Community

life is meaningless. There is no point in living as well as there is no point in dying. You have no meaningful impact on this universe, and will be forgotten. Some people turn to religion to numb the sadness that comes with being insignificant, but I prefer to face the truth. We are not special, and we as a species will die and be lost from this pointless universe.

Best Answer

Damn kid, i want to go string myself up now. You are a depressing fk lol

Best Answer

Thank you for being honest! <3

Best Answer

No, there is no point to it unless you give yourself a very specific goal, but even then its pointless

Best Answer

Thank you for being honest! <3 It takes guts to say what's real!

Best Answer

Life is what we make it.

Best Answer

Only for the weak and feeble minded. There are still those of us with some fight left in us.

Best Answer

But I thought you said este mundo es mierda? I hate having to deal with this ****** life man... real talk...

Best Answer

It is sh*tty, but you've got to ignore the sea of mindless clones and stand up for what you believe in.

Best Answer

Life is simple, don't try to make it so complicated. You make the best of it that you can. See, simple.

Best Answer

When you don't know God it may seem like that.

Best Answer

How does it feel?

Best Answer

haha good point ;) all everyone looks for is pleasure (if not on earth in the belief of an afterlife)... and the avoidance of pain (here and for those who believe in hell).... love you insight jmota93! Gracias por ser tu! :)

Best Answer

There's more to life than simply what you can feel.

Best Answer

It's about adversity, struggle, fighting through nervousness and pain.. and also positive things like friendship, laughing..

Best Answer