It really depends on the guy. On some guys it's adorable, but others it's not attractive whatsoever.

Best Answer

It depends how long it is..If it's past the ears more than an inch it's not attractive. It's tollerable if it's above that.

Best Answer

Digging for compliments are we? ;) It can be pulled off.

Best Answer

digging to troll are we? It can be pulled off.

Best Answer

That I was just called a troll kind of made my night. But no. I feed the trolls, occasionally hit them with sticks until they slither back under their bridges, but I have never trolled.

Best Answer

If it works on them...

Best Answer

i love long hair,my husband has long wavy hair,super sexy!

Best Answer

It can be. I like it.

Best Answer

Are you asking if a man with long hair is attractive? heck YES> but only when it is well groomed, I like grunge music, but not grunge hair. So, it must be kept brushed! lol Whether it is curly or not, doesn't matter to me.

Best Answer

Hm I wonder why you're asking this question...

Best Answer

because im told im not good looking

Best Answer

Well bollocks to that! I don't see long curly hair on guys too often. It's very striking. :D

Best Answer

Ef those people. don't believe what you are told! Believe that you are handsome, atractive and sexeeey! and people will start seeing you as such! And be confident on what you proclaim!

Best Answer

No it is horrible!

Best Answer