monty1212 monty1212 26-30, F 7 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

You'll get hurt. You'd be better off stopping.

Best Answer

I know!!! It is hurting, but I can't stop!

Best Answer

You can. It's horribly difficult, but so is what you're doing already. You CAN stop. You just have to make your mind up to do it. Tell him. Delete his numbers. He's not being fair to you or his family at the moment. This will sound incredibly cruel but you know the best thing for you would be if the wife found out - he would stop in a heart beat. They NEVER leave their wives. Never. I really hope you can move on, you have my heartfelt sympathy, loving someone you can't have is the worst pain I've known.

Best Answer

some thing that could cost you your hart and destroy your trust, is not cheep

Best Answer

Cheap? No. Unfortunate, yes. I've been through that. It didn't feel nice. I ended up reclassifying him as eye candy (like a pop star) and moved on. Took a while though...

Best Answer

Ive been trying to do that for half a year, and instead of better it's getting worse!

Best Answer

sounds about right. It helped me to write out what I was thinking. What the problem was, why it was a problem and what I wanted and could obtain. It helps to physically see it and reminder yourself why things are this way.

Best Answer

*remind

Best Answer

Why can't you have each other?

Best Answer

He has got family!

Best Answer

Married?

Best Answer