Yes, because the insane need love too

Best Answer

You have an OBLIGATION to yourself and your children to find a mate that can help you raise your children (in theory-you're just dating). You have to meet a class of men who may potentially become a step-father. Nothing wrong with setting a standard.

Best Answer

So in other words you are asking if it is shallow to want someone who carries their own weight, no not at all. What would be shallow is if you were looking for a guy that will pay for everything while you do nothing.

Best Answer

Looking for someone unstable would be crazy so, I'd rather be shallow.

Best Answer

I used to long for someone who was stabled, but Daddy wouldn't buy me a pony.

Best Answer

Do you mean financially stable or mentally?

Best Answer

Emotional unavailability is a nice quality.

Best Answer

no it's called having a standard.Which you should in turn apply to yourself.

Best Answer

not anymore than looking for someone who has a great a$$ is but that said women make 75cents to the dollar of a man and the gap is closing. make your own damn money is what I say!

Best Answer

I think not, but it may be difficult to find someone who has not experienced some instability in their life.

Best Answer

It just makes good sense. But being stable makes it easier to find someone stable.

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer