Benjamin62780 Benjamin62780 13-15, M 12 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It is worth the pain. ;)

Best Answer

Yes, but it's also more wonderful than anyone can describe.

Best Answer

Love is a good thing. The pain people feel is a lack thereof.

Best Answer

Nothing in life can cause more pain or bring mor joy. It's a gamble.

Best Answer

It feels amazing if the two people in it respect one another and take one another's feelings into account. If they fail to do this it can hurt and wouldn't call it love at all.....but lust.

Best Answer

but it already suck when you are not into the " right kind of people " i have been treated like S... since i am 10 ...

Best Answer

Honey kids in school can be cruel, but I promise you that things won't always be this way...especially when you get to Univerity. You will love it! So study hard because they is the key to become whoever you want to be in life....and then you know what? Girls will throw themselves at the smart guys! You won't be able to keep up. You have a great life ahead of you love....if you do these things I promise you will. :)

Best Answer

well , that is the thing , i'm not into girls ;)

Best Answer

It doesn't matter if you are into guys either. haha...Just take my advice that at University is a different animal than they immature kids you go to school with today. My own son is gay....He went to a good school...loved it and was making over six figures in his early twenties....he loves his career and it enables him to travel all over the world and has an amazing partner. Chin up love....things will get better. xo

Best Answer

thank you , you might have told me the most inpirational things i ever heard

Best Answer

*smiles* I hope so hun. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you are less than and always remember you can be whatever you dream of being if you want it badly enough. ((hugs))

Best Answer

It has it's good moments and bad :-)

Best Answer

worse

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

it doesn't have to be

Best Answer

Come on now, we don't want to give false hope to a young, impressionable mind.

Best Answer

thanks ... :(

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer