Sabr3na Sabr3na 36-40, F 8 Answers May 17 in Dating & Relationships

That's lust as first kiss.. But enjoy it.. Who knows; maybe it will grow into something grand and durable

Best Answer

No, that would loads of chemistry. The good news is that love is partly ba<x>sed on chemistry, so best of luck!

Best Answer

The woman in my life says she fell in love with me at our first kiss. So I have to think it's possible.

Best Answer

yes, but this is random process, it does not take much to know that many fell the same and it never lasted. You may say it has worked for her!?! Well yes, but this is simple statistics.
Out of the population of women who feels that way a certain number will have found there forever love, a certain number "failed", now if you compare the success to non-success well you end up with the characteristics of a random process.
Ok well, I dilute what I say by saying this it is not a study I made, but I hope to put a bit or reality in the loving process, sorry to break the mood!

Best Answer

Abso bloody ****** lutely.. There is nothing more right....

Best Answer

Yeah, I reckon so. Why not?

Best Answer

lust is

Best Answer

the new girlfriend put me in shock when she kissed me...WOW

Best Answer