Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 10 Answers Jul 20, 2010

Ultimately, yes.

Best Answer

i agree with you two <3

Best Answer

Not in my experience. It's interesting you use an abstract concept like "love" if you asked if the other person was worth the pain then it'd almost always be "no, but I'm in love with them so I'm kinda stuck"

Best Answer

I totally agree with Abbeyrhode.

Best Answer

raretreat...I, too, enjoyed 30 years of love with my best friend...the ups and downs, the goods and bads, the better and the worst...until he died of sudden cardiac arrest. I don't think you fully understood the question and you can't because you haven't felt the true pain of loss of your spouse. I have been totally lost. Sometimes people tell me to remember the good times or hold on to the good memories. I don't want to let him go...I don't want to forget. My pain is so deep and for a time I think I need to force myself to block out the past and not think about it. Trying to do seems impossible but so is imagining myself continuing to move into the future alone. I have been wondering if the intense love I relied on for so long is worth the horrific pain I am feeling now. I feel like I am being punished. He loved the song Whipping Post by the Allman Brothers Band, and it sure is appropriate for me now. If I could lay down and die, I would do it. Enjoy every minute you have now, because it will happen to everyone I know and those I don't...one or the other of you eventually will die and the other will be alone. Just none of us believes it til it happens.

Best Answer

It would be like asking : is life worth living if we are going to die?

these questions bear more or less the same answers;)

Best Answer

In my experience, no. Pain never truly goes away; you just get used to it.

Best Answer

what kind of pain, where does it come from, what causes that pain...... for me, deliberate pain is not worth it at all..... unless it's the kind of pain that brings you together more than u r apart, the kind of pain that is worth enduring to keep the love forever, yes. but the kind of pain that only makes u suffer..... i don't think so......

Best Answer

YOU HAVE A SUPER GOOD POINT THERE!

Best Answer

love and pain co-exist

Best Answer