"God" created us to please himself, but chose to give us free will to make things interesting and gave us a conscience to counteract our mistakes.

Best Answer

I believe God gave us a brain to think and feel. We choose what to do with it from there, not God.

Best Answer

Forgot how it started...yesterday on the phone with my wife I was wondering how people could believe in a 'perfect loving god'... when everything around us seems so f..n illogical (starting with man's genitalia which almost looks like it's been placed in a way likely to incur most damage considering the temperament we were given with those genitalia). Makes one wander if he is not simply a mischievous little kid who loves to play tricks, in which case it is supremely arrogant of Man to think he is any more blunderous than the next one.<br />
If on the other hand god is Man's creation, then it makes you wander if it isn't actually man's GREATEST achievement, some reasons having to do with pure cynicism (there has never been anything nearly as efficient invented to control the masses), and others having to do with recognizing the greatness it has inspired in so many for so long. But again there is also the argument that it might in fact be Man's SINGLE WORST blunder if for example you consider for a moment that the death toll linked to atom bombs is thus far nowhere near the number of kills that can be directly linked to the idea of the existence of a deity.<br />
I guess in the end I just know that I do not know.

Best Answer

The chicken first or the egg?

Best Answer

One of man's blunders is 3 and 4 ply loo paper.

Best Answer

neither,both are glorious,when you know HIM ! x

Best Answer

There is no doubt that god(s) were involved in a creation the question is who created who. If you think about it the answer is obvious.

Best Answer