nobuddiesbiznessbuttmine nobuddiesbiznessbuttmine 41-45 5 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Self Improvement

yes mentally we crave anything that results in feeling good, by the same logic though everything is adictive.

Best Answer

I think that is probably a logical conclusion. :)

Best Answer

I'm aware of the scenario you describe, I just don't understand it sure I like smoking, but absent a day without smoking at least every once in awhile I'm unsure I really enjoy it as much.

Best Answer

I have had several friends that have been seriously addicted to marijuana, and yes it may be "only" mentally addictive, but they were unable to function without smoking it all day every day and they got uncontrollably unpleasant when they didn't have any to smoke. If you can't function without something you are addicted and it doesn't really matter if it is mental or physical. That being said, I do not think that marijuana is as dangerously addictive as cigarettes or alcohol are, and it can produce good results for many people for many different reasons. Addiction can be mental or physical and saying something can be addictive isn't necessarily a reflection of anything being wrong with the object of the addiction but more so a reflection of how the person acts who is addicted to whatever it is they are addicted to based on their mental or physical chemistry. Everyone is addicted to something - it can be food, a feeling, a drug or ? The good or bad quality to the addiction lies in how they act upon their addiction. This is only an observation on my part and not any kind of judgement. And the statement of "yes in the sense that pleasant things are worth repeating" is a valid one in my humble opinion.

Best Answer

Cannabis is a plant, not a drug.

Best Answer

The habit of the process of getting and rolling it etc can be addictive but no the drug itself. In my opinion.

Best Answer

They say you can get mentally addicted to mary, i have also heard that if you smoke alot then your body will stop producing the chemical that makes you feel happy. i think this may be bullshit. i have smoked for a long period and quit one day. sometime i wanna smoke sometimes i dont.

Best Answer