TrailrunnerMN TrailrunnerMN 31-35, M 7 Answers Jun 18 in Parenting & Family

Marriage is undefined these days ... As for family - we create out families as we meet people and bring them into our lives ;)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Well from a scientific perspective, no. Because reproduction is technically the meaning of life. However my opinion, I think it is a tad bit overrated. Mainly because I believe so many things can go wrong with a family, so if you're in a position where you are stuck with that person due to kids, and circumstances... I would say yes, because of this. But what do I know. I'm only 18 ; w ;...

Best Answer

I like your point of view, but who said reproduction is the meaning of life? I think in a perfect sound world, reproduction, evolving and creating a better world would be the goals for mankind. However, since that's not the case, is marriage, creating a family, having a 30 year mortgage, etc. really the meaning of life?

Best Answer

I am saying from a scientific point of view. That is what our purpose is. From my point of view I would say creating a better world for others. The main reason I choose this as our purpose is because the world is becoming more and ore dark by each waking second. We have to try and be the change we want to be so then, maybe people will catch on and realize they need to stop being so narcissistic, conceited, selfish, and actually be kind to others for once. Because even though words are words, they can affect others more than I can even try to fathom. I understand that because I, too, am affected by words way too much. Oh gosh I went kind of off there. But yeah we need to find a way to stop the promotion of violence and the spread of violence. Hopefully someday there will be peace... but I guess that's asking for too much, especially in only one lifetime.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Maybe I just haven't found the right one yet lol!

Best Answer

It takes time 0: just keep searching~ :3 search hard enough for something, and eventually you will find it (my theory) XD. This goes not only for this topic but also for lost items. If you search for it long and hard enough ... you'll most likely find it eventually c:

Best Answer