monaroyalty monaroyalty 26-30, F 14 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Community

Yes, I am happy with the family I created

Best Answer

yes because i like to settle down

Best Answer

I thought so, but now I don't think so.

Best Answer

It's a good question but I am afraid I can't agree with Slipping's assertion that "marriage is for everyone" and those who feel otherwise "sometimes need help". Relationships are not like mathematics - you can help anyone of reasonable IQ and numeracy to understand basic trigonometry or differentiation, say, but you cannot "help" anyone find a happy, fulfilling relationship, let alone marriage. <br />
No it's not for me because I don't meet all the criteria expected by women (look at dating-services ads to work out what they all are - there are lots).<br />
I've had a few relationships but they all failed after a few years, for various reasons. I'm too old now anyway to start a family, but I have always wanted never to have children, and I have at least succeeded there (though I became a great-uncle recently!).<br />
I don't understand Linklock's answer fully because I don't know American family law, but in Britain it's skewed in favour of the woman.

Best Answer

yes but not yet

Best Answer

I feel like I can be the type to get married since I am loyal person. But the reality is, I don't want to get married. I'm afraid that I will not love that person enough or she doesn't love me enough. There's more to it. I'm lazy to explain.

Best Answer

ya of course n need of life.would you............

Best Answer

My relationships didn't work,marriage certainly wouldn't.

Best Answer

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

Best Answer

no. i like to do my own thing. the thought of being tied to someone forever seems like a lot of pressure.

Best Answer

No, because I would probably kill and eat them.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Marriage by the state is no different than saying please take my kids and rights and money away from me. Never.

Best Answer