JADEDRUCKUS JADEDRUCKUS 31-35, F 56 Answers Jun 6, 2009

My GOD has no problem with ************. <br />
The people he created are biologically designed with the need to do it.

Best Answer

Oh, please. As if God has nothing better to worry about than you spanking your monkey.

Best Answer

no. if it was, He would have made it hurt and our arms would be shorter.

Best Answer

I've never read that sex is only for procreation. The bible states that we should not have sex outside of marriage but I have seen no rule that states we should not **********.<br />
I don't like speaking for God, He can do that speak just fine. I will say that i don't think that ************ is wrong. Sex outside of marriage can lead to a lot of hardships and complications that we should avoid. In marriage it is not good to not deny each other sex, but as long as ************ does not get on the way I can't see anything wrong with it.

Best Answer

If it is wrong in God's eyes, he's certainly gone blind.

Best Answer

Just think about it- don't you want to save yourself for the person you marry- don't you want them to be the only one who has ever admired your body like that? Don't you want your first incredible feelings to come from them? think about how this takes away from the ultimate experience and how much character you will gain and maturity and understanding if you wait. If you think about this in it's overall perspective I think you will have your answer.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
Romans 14:23 - whatever is not from faith is sin.<br />
Galatians 5:16 - But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

Best Answer

Well, I live in the South, and I was raised to believe that anything I might enjoy is wrong in Gods eyes because of something about "pleasures of the flesh"....When I was around the age of 6 I said the hell with all that and didn't pay much attention since...:D

Best Answer

Mast*rb*tion for a male, is coming to org*sm without having physical sex with a woman. What then about the wet dreams younger males get. this is more or less auto mast*rb*tion, unpreventable, so can God really have a big hang up on org*sm without marriage, or we would have been designed in another way

Best Answer

Ican't understand why everyone thinks that God is some great big meanie in the sky who is ready to zap you with lighting bolts everytime you even breath. He made us sexual beings to began with,I think if he was going to ob<x>ject to people doing it, he wouldn't have made it so pleasurable.

Best Answer

If your god likes watching then thats OK with me

Best Answer

If it is wrong in God's eyes than He can look somewhere else.

Best Answer

if your a christian... but if you beleive in god in your own terms and those terms are that he or it, loves you then it would want you to perform maturbation because A it lowers the chance of prostate cancer, B makes you feel good about your self and C it allows you to give into to your passions of you are unable to do it in any other way... because think about it, nothing good has ever come out of restricting yourself from your impulsives.

Best Answer

Well.....if you believe the bible is true, then according to the bible god calls it sin to fantasize, look lustfully on another person besides your wife or husband <br />
so if you can ********** without fantasizing then its not wrong in God's eyes.<br />
its like scratching an itch.

Best Answer

Why ask mere mortals?It would be better to ask God direct.

Best Answer

Yes, you are going to burn in hell, but all the fun people will be there. So spank that monkey, see ya there!

Best Answer

so if you believe the bible is the truth the whole truth then you would listen to your bible,,,I have my own way of interpeting that book,,,I would rather have you ********** then to rape anyone or anything,,,you are interfering with anothers will when you act like that,,,So I say ********** if thats what your mind wants,,,I have as much compassion for your desires as I do for the things of the spirit,,,personally,,,for me I give my beloved what he desires,,,I am a very loving being,,,but I am tired of mans desires,,,and I want their spirits where they belong,,,God talks about there is a time for everything,,,and I hate sex,,,strange ha???and I think men exspiecal are consumed with sex,,,I am just waiting for all the flesh to fall away so we can all have our heavenly bodys,,,Christians talk about in have we will not have marrage,,,nor will we bare any children,,,but my uncle still thinks that there will be sex in heaven,,,well all I am going to say is if there is sex in heaven then we will still give birth to children,,,its just all so mondane,,,I have had more exsitement within my spirit,,,to know that a person can have a ****** with out ever even touching them selfs,,,so what about that???sorry to talk so much,,,just experessing myself,,,Love and Light Mary

Best Answer

Oh, please. As if God has nothing better to worry about than you disgracing your Archbishop.

Best Answer

There's nothing about it in the Quran, so...I guess on this end of the canoe, no.

Best Answer

In GOD's eyes, the only reason for any kind of sexual activity is to create life. So, if you are throwing away your seed, then yeah, I would say in GOD's eyes it is a bad thing. Of course, in reality, there are bigger problems in the world than rogue masturbators roaming the streets.

Best Answer