Physical wounds heal, emotional wounds can take a lifetime to heal, if at all

Best Answer

I wouldn't say worse...mental abuse can make you wish you were dead; physical can make you DEAD, in fact.

Best Answer

Yeah cause mental abuse corrupts you and makes you hate yourself. Physical abuse may hurt more, but you stay somewhat sane

Best Answer

That's true...

Best Answer

both are worse as long as it is an abuse it will surely be bad to the victim, verbal gender woman gay bullies child disabled age race abuse is no different want me to continue

Best Answer

Mental abuse tells the person that they can start on physical abuse. Once you have them mentally.. you can have them bruised and battered. Either way.. the only person that wins is the one that STANDS UP. Or let it keep happening

Best Answer

Having not been a victim I can't say. But more importantly, mental abuse should be taken as seriosuly as physical abuse and not just dismissed. Both are serious problems.

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Yes because you can prove that someone is physically abusing you but when you are mentally abused it's really hard to prove.

Best Answer

Yes it can be, as those mental scars sometimes never heal..

Best Answer

unless your didn't break anything mental abuse stays forever

Best Answer

Depends on which you happen to be a victim of.

Best Answer

Well sometimes my mom calls me really harsh names. It hurts and it makes me believe that I am those things.

Best Answer

I think so, yes.

Best Answer

Yes. Mental abuse stays with the person longer and has longer lasting effects

Best Answer