I live in Indonesia. It's called syabu here. My husband is addicted to it. He's like up and down all the time, and blames everyone for abandoning him, because we refuse to enable him by giving him money or looking after him during withdrawal. I wish I had never had to experience the hell of being married to an addict. <br />
He's so deep in denial he thinks I'm the one who is sick. <br />
I'm planning to get out, though. <br />
I think a lot of people use it, and here there are few support groups like in the west. <br />
For families of addicts there isn't much help at all. Luckily I've found a support group online.

Best Answer

Pretty big around here. Land of corn and meth labs. Known a couple of people that have gotten far too messed up in that stuff.

Best Answer

Nope. Only the dumb-*** losers use it and then they kill each other or die from it. Too bad they breed first sometimes,

Best Answer

The media says it's a big deal here. I have to show my identification and be tracked whenever I buy certain allergy meds. <br />
I haven't personally seen any of it.

Best Answer

Not really, no.

Best Answer

Not just meth, a whole cocktail of drugs. The drugs aren't the problem, it's the gangs that go with the them

Best Answer

If it isn't meth it's painkillers and drugs are everywhere with doctor's now being considered at least North America's leading pusher.

Best Answer

drugs are everywhere a serious problem..<br />
don't be fooled...it's just a matter of how hidden things are were u live..or how controlled and secretive is the enviroment!!!

Best Answer

UH NOPEEE ALL THE DRUGGIES HERE DO WEED AND POP PILLS THATS ALL ((:

Best Answer

For me, it used to be the drug of choice and of the time period. I do not know how popular it is these days, but it's like the billboards that one would see back in the 70's; "Speed Kills"

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

In Cape Town,South Africa,hell YES! Its a huge problem. It's locally called 'Tik' here.

Best Answer

It has affected everyone I know. It's everywhere

Best Answer

Currently in the midst of a longterm relapse.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

its a huge problem wherever you live

Best Answer

Yes, my daughter is addicted to it, and it has ruined our lives!!!

Best Answer

Yes it is a huge problem. I knew a guy who went crazy because of it.

Best Answer