gumshoejane2 gumshoejane2 36-40, F 25 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Same could be said for Obama.

Best Answer

Everyone lies. Yes. Yes. I can't believe people are attacking Romney, look at all the crap Obama has lied about, scammed, avoided etc.

Best Answer

I think between the two of them, Mitt Romney is the one I would trust to create jobs, Obama has not been able to do that in his 3 plus years even thought he had both congress and the senate the first two years, I trust him to manage the fed budget, Obama has not been able to get one out of the Senate in more than 2 years even though his party is the majority party. Obama could not even be bothered to tell the truth about the cause of the ambassador's death in Lybia. He has no credibility and I would not trust him to do the right thing.

Best Answer

I do believe in his core he is an honest man. I have fact checked some of his proposals and have fond many that say they are spot on. Of course he is a politician and like all make many more promises than he will be able to keep given the separation of powers in our country. However i do believe we are headed in the wrong direction right now and feel we need to change it immediately. I look at this like the President is a CEO. If a CEO had failed this badly, the stock holders would be crying for his firing. I believe it is time to fire him and hire someone else.

Best Answer

This question should be: Is Obama a liar? Vote for Romney. We tried Obama, and he failed.

Best Answer

A doctor, a nurse and a politician were all involved in a terrible car accident somewhere in the desert. A farmer found them an hour later. There was no hospital or anything nearby and he didn't even have a phone. But he felt bad so he at least buried the bodies.

The corpses were found a year later and the farmer was interrogated by the cops. "Tell me exactly what happened," ordered the police officer.

"Well, when I arrived the doctor was bleeding all over the place, and he had no pulse, so I thought I would be kind and bury him instead of letting him rot there."

"And the nurse?" asked the officer.

"Well, her neck was broken and she of course had no pulse so i buried her as well."

"What about the politician?"

"I didn't like him at all" said the farmer. "He kept screaming "I'm alive, I'm alive" but you know you can't trust politicians. So i just buried him too."

Best Answer

Know who isn't credible? The person Romney is running against.

Romney made not millions, not 10's of millions, but 100s of millions in business. All rhetoric aside, you can't do that if you don't earn the trust of investors.

Best Answer

I don't care for Romney at all...but I really think that within his frame of reference, he has convinced himself that he is speaking the truth. Unfortunately, I think his "truth" Is highly mutable.

Best Answer

So far they are saying he won lasts nights debate hands down so maybe people are beginning to trust him.

Best Answer

All politicians are liars. But the really question is can we still trust a man that has further deteriorated our nation for the past 4 years? How much credibility could Romney's opponent have after so blatant lies & false promises? We already know what obama has done to our nation, it's time to give someone else an opportunity to change it before I give obama another 4 long years of my life!

Best Answer

Romney will be who ever you want him to be. Liberal, pro choice, health care reformer...you got it. Oh wait now he's a Conservative, anti choice, candidate out to destroy Obamacare. He is an empty suit awaiting the most popular idea to latch onto and claim he believes it.

Best Answer

Romney is a politician. I like politicians who act on the electorates behalf. What he said last night about working to make constructive things happen with the other side of the isle made sense to me. Compare that to Obama's style which as produced nothing.

Best Answer

I don't like politicians who don't have real beliefs. Romney doesn't have any real beliefs save magic underpants.

Best Answer

I refuse to trust a politician who has changed position on every major position on a whim.

Best Answer

Actually, he does have a few core beliefs that don't change - chief amongst them is that competition makes things better. Romney is a capitalist through and through. that's why he has my vote.

Best Answer

Sure thing. Capitalism died so very long ago. This is the world of Consumerism.

Best Answer

What a silly statement. People need to make money to spend it. Capitalism is alive and well and... unfortunately living in China. Funny isn't it, that the more the Chinese abandon communism and adopt capitalism,they more they win, and the more the US rejects capitalism the faster it falls?

Best Answer

China isn't Capitalist. There are an Authoritarian Capitalist regime. If you are so impressed with their system perhaps a move is in order.

Best Answer

Politics

Poli-Tics

Poli = Many

Tic's = Blood sucking insects

At least with Romney you know its not for the money.

Best Answer

Ur askin this about a Politician? It's sad that once again I'm forced to vote for the better of the two bad candidates!

Best Answer

Yes, No, and No

Best Answer

i never liked Obama. Romney has caused me to adore him 0.0

Best Answer

None of my business as I'm a Brit but I'll answer anyway,answer to first part got to be a definate yes. Second part definately No.the third speaks for its self. Reason being

He is a politician.

Best Answer

I would be interested in how you formed your opinions being a Brit. Have you done any research on Romney or Obama for that matter or are you basing your opinions on just what you have read about him. I honestly am not trying to attack you. i am genuinely curious.

Best Answer

I have done some research into Obama and Romney,they are no different from politicians in any part of the world .They start out with honest and clear intentions. They cannot please everyone.
They learn to be liberal with the truth,a half truth is a half lie.
I agree with your thinking about a CEOs and profits.
A government is formed to try and help all ,not just the shareholders.
Over the years most great politicians have been found to have lied and had their hands in the till at sometime or other,that does detract from the good that has been done.
If someone does not tell the truth then in my eyes they are a liar.
Are you happy to trust a liar,somehow I do not think so.
If that is all that great country's have to offer no wonder we
We are not great country's anymore.

Best Answer

Once you get to be a presidential candidate in one of the two major parties, you have already lost your soul. They are no longer human beings with any connection to reality as most if us understand it.

Best Answer

He is a politician. Nuff said

Best Answer

One word: Politician.

Best Answer