Oh yeah. The Book of Five Rings is a deeply profound text that's useful even to people who will never pick up shinken in their lives. If you want to know where you're going wrong in life and why things aren't working out The Book of Five Rings will tell you. Somewhere along the line your strategy is failing and this book will set you right.<br />
Jesus on the other hand has nothing really to say about anything. At best the new testament is comforting piffle. It has nothing to say about life other than "Believe in me and get ready for death" and some other pseudo-profundity for baffling the yokels.

Best Answer

I like my comforting piffle

Best Answer

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”

Best Answer

I does come with the downside of realising how blinkered and narrow minded decisions have been in the past.

Best Answer

“Do not regret what you have done”

Best Answer

No idea--but I'll go with the guy who started Ba'hai

Best Answer

Looks like he did kill a number of peeps, will you share with us what wisdom you found in his words? (this is not cynicism, but curiosity)

Best Answer

was he a japanner ?

Best Answer

Despite being offered immense riches and power in exchange for his training he lived like a wandering monk his entire life.
Somehow during his travels he gained some magnificent insights into the human mind, competition and nature after he laid down his sword he became a famous painter a philosopher and designed japans most beautiful gardens this from a man who spent half his life killing people.

Best Answer

Thanks, I think it's always interesting to hear about different philosophies.

Best Answer

“The true science of martial arts means practicing them in such a way that they will be useful at any time, and to teach them in such a way that they will be useful in all things.”

Best Answer

No. Jesus's actions and words are more broadly applicable than Musashi's, but I don't think that Jesus expected others to do the same things he did. His model is incomplete for a regular modern person. Musashi is not close to being an adequate role model for a person in the civilized world, although he does have his good qualities, such as focusing and reducing your projects to small pieces that can be dealt with one after another.

Best Answer

Does he work in Honda ?

Best Answer

If he did Honda's would drive like Ferrari's

Best Answer

His name is catchier.

Best Answer

That's probably because he picked it himself after his dad tried to kill him.

Best Answer

oh gawd !

Best Answer