sms113 sms113 22-25, M 15 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in EP

Your safest bet in employment, where you work for somebody else and you have coworkers or customers, is to avoid anything about your person that attracts attention in a distracting way.

Best Answer

In many professional offices, yes.<br />
If someone chooses to have a "unique" look like that .. they have to expect it could limit their employment choices.<br />
Seems to me that if I really wanted a job .. I would be willing to change my hairstyle a bit if it was a problem though. I'd rather have a job .. than no job.

Best Answer

I think it depends on where you work, and who you have to interact with throughout the day.

Best Answer

I have to say it is, when working with public or professional people. It is not the image I would except from my attourny, or MD.<br />
I would be OK with it from an auto mechanic or construction worker.

Best Answer

Well if your boss likes it then its coooooollllllll but if he dont well its bad, but i like Mohawk style

Best Answer

it does look unprofessional for your said line of work. But, I am being honest here.

Best Answer

no..but it's probably against your companies policies so best to stay away from it unless you are in a really open profession.

Best Answer

What kinda work? Flippin' burgers, OK. Sales, NO. All kinda stuff in between. Really, Tell me What kinda work you have in mind?

Best Answer

Well I work in E-commerce domain.I dont have to interact with anybody just manage onlnie shopping sites and stoes in eBay

Best Answer

I would not have a problem with it if I were you boss but I wouldn't recommend it, only because of concerns that you might be discriminated against by someone else. You're young, and you may not have others depending on you at this point. But if I were to do it all over again, I would have never grown my hair out and had that pony tail back in the day. I already was married with one child. I believe now, that I was discriminated against back then based on my looks and it did have negative effect's on how my family and I were treated. Despite the fact that they were wrong to judge me. I should have been more conventional in style for the sake of my family.

Best Answer

i think it would be ok for say a tattoo parlour

Best Answer

Not in the UFC.

Best Answer

Absolutely not! I wear mine at work most every day!

Best Answer