wonderMe07 wonderMe07 41-45, F 17 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

No, money is not happiness, however having just enough of it can go a long way toward achiving happiness ;-)

Best Answer

Money is money, not happiness. Happiness is a choice.

Best Answer

Money can defiantly buy happiness. You can buy all the things that make you happy. simple.

Best Answer

I'll get back to you when I have enough to judge. I know not having it in a cash- and credit- system hurts. Bad. People die just from the stress of not having enough to pay bills. <br />
So it may depend on whether you would be happier dead? I would be happier alive for a bit longer, but that takes money.<br />
Money can be a source of misery, certainly. Many powerful people are actually money addicts; they no longer attribute real value to it, but acquire money to trigger endorphin release and self validation. Then they must see every bit that goes out as an assault on their character. People like this run the world economy.

Best Answer

Yes,You can also ask billinaire .He will say ,money is not important.Because i cannot buy smile of you

Best Answer

Happiness is abstract. One can find happiness from money, sure.

Best Answer

Not really , But what it can't buy I already have plenty of .

Best Answer

it can contribute to a small part of happiness but it's never happiness itself, can never buy happiness

Best Answer

don't think so, but I've never had the opportunity to find out the hard way :-)

Best Answer