Not that I'm aware of. <br />
Maybe lifelong monogamy is on the endangered list, but there are still a lot of people who remain true to relationships while they are in them. And there are still a lot of people who prefer and choose monogamous relationships.

Best Answer

N.I.M.B.Y.

Best Answer

What does that mean?

Best Answer

Not In My Back Yard

Best Answer

I'm still monogamous, dunno about everyone else.

Best Answer

sounds like it

Best Answer

It died as a fetus. It never really existed outside of theory

Best Answer

it seems like it spirit...

Best Answer

It's still around, but mostly for people with morals (or they can't get laid anywhere else)....

Best Answer

suicide

Best Answer

Not at all. I am never involved with more than one person at a time. I can't handle that emotionally.<br />
I apply myself completely to one person and have faith that they do the same with me.

Best Answer

I hope so. Such a con in this society. 70 percent of men cheat, 40 to 50 percent of women do.

Best Answer

I hope so

Best Answer

I thought that was just a word people used to sound responsible. I don't know about you but the number of options I have usually determine how loyal I am. Forever is a mighty long time, so I have to check my compass on a daily basis.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

why do you ask?

Best Answer