Well, me and my best friend used to hold hands, hug, cuddle and everything a lot (Both same Gender) There's nothing wrong about that right? or? So, every time i try to hold her hand in public, she wouldn't hold it, but she would hold her other best friend's hand but not mine. She would only hold my mine on the times that the place isn't public or school. Like, when i come over, she would hold my hand and everything, but she'd act grossed out in school, why? I don't even know, what do you think that's all about? I mean, she does that with her other best friend, (She's not ashamed of me, just sayin, shes not that kind of person) So during break times, she would go to her other best friend and hold her hand and tell her to come closer to her and she keeps staring at me when she does that, and when i look back at her, she looks away. We used to do all these things everytime i came over (I was in a diff school, but i moved to her school after 2 yrs, i came over every week)What do you think?
levinel levinel 13-15, T 6 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Sounds like she probably likes you and she afaid to admit it

Best Answer

Honestly, her behaviour sounds confused - which is very likely why you're confused. It does sound like she's trying to make you jealous, but as for -why- and to what purpose, I don't know.<br />
Seriously, you should talk to her. Make sure your questions are simple, pointed, and not an attack. Use 'I' instead of 'you'. Try to come across as the mature one here and don't let her put up easy defenses like "you're needy" or "it's not a big deal." I can't guarantee a straight answer or instant resolution, but if you dance around the issue, and she continues to act weird, things are just going to get worse.

Best Answer

Sounds like she is trying to make you jealous. The fact that she is doing it in front of you and then looking to get your reaction makes it seem that way to me.

Best Answer