Hey, long distance relationship do work if the two of you trust each other and understand each other really well, but when he doesn't call or texts regularly then ask yourself why because if he truly loves you then you guys should be communicating regularly for the relationship to work, So decide whether you are stating or quitting.

Best Answer

It's your call. Has he given you cause? Is his being hard to get on phone cause? Is a long distance relationship something you really want? Do these other folks know something you don't know? Do you trust him? Answer those questions, and you'll know what's right for you? Good luck, kiddo.

Best Answer

Thanks for the answer/question :) It made me feel much better

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

He sounds like a class act. Although the idea of a guy fighting for a girls's honor, just one punch, is romantic, he sounds like he is one to start trouble, and that he is easily jealous and perhaps controlling.<br />
Like someone up there said, if you have to ask? You're having doubts for a reason, and there are so many good guys that you could have instead of him, who are not that far from you I'm sure.

Best Answer

this is why I don't get into relationships. What a ****** waste.

Best Answer

well when i was small not now lol

Best Answer

ok. I'm going to say this once. THESE ARE NOT QUESTIONS TO ASK US!!!! ASK /HIM/! <br />
we don't know him. we don't know you. /we/ are not your boyfriend so ask him because he is the only one who can answer you.

Best Answer

I would if he answered his dang phone,and I'm sorry I asked.

Best Answer

Barley is a grain. Just sayin'.

Best Answer

none of my ld relationships ever worked. Sorry I don't know what else to say

Best Answer

Get over him. Go out with someone else

Best Answer