My boyfriend says he doesn't want me wearing thongs out in public when he is not there. He says I should only wear them at home he doesn't want boys see it. First of all no one sees it and second i doubt guys are looking. He told me if I cant abide by his wish then hes taking my thongs away. (Thong underwear)
gbroncos84 gbroncos84 22-25, M 9 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes,no man has the right to tell you what kind of underwear to wear. This will only get worse as time goes on.

Best Answer

Oh, please! You have a right to wear the undies of your choice. After all, you're not flashing other guys. Your boyfriend is insecure. He can either get over it, or you get rid of him. I suggest kick him to the curb option

Best Answer

Thongs as in flip flop shoes? That's just a weird request, beyond controlling.<br />
Thongs as in underwear? How would anyone else know or see what you are wearing anyway? Yea - that's a bit controlling. I wouldn't tolerate being told what I can wear.

Best Answer

Thongs first..and then whats next?

Best Answer

Yes. My last gf would actually ask me if I cared if she wore thongs as underwear, since obviously with certain pants you can tell. I told her I insist, for when I'd want a quick feel in public, I would want the best feel possible.<br />
As a former control freak, let me tell you, their is no end to what we want to control, everything leads to something else. It was only after years of failed relationships that I realized someone whose with you, truly with you, you don't have to even worry.

Best Answer

He sounds like a parent not a partner!

Best Answer

If you have to ask, you know the answer. ... and he will never change and it will only get worse

Best Answer

If he wants you to be less than 5 miles from you then yes and i think your mom or a random person posted something like this

Best Answer