Studies have shown that women are horrible judges of their boyfriends character. The cause is the hormone Oxytocin. When a woman falls in love, the hormone goes straight to the "attachment" center of the brain, makes her fall in love, and turns off her judgement. It is released during love making by both the male and female body. In the male body, the absorption of oxytocin is blocked by the testosterone and the oxytocin becomes a sedative. So while the woman is falling in love, the man is falling asleep. <br />
In the study, they found that the woman's friends were accurate about the degree of commitment the man had for the relationship. When the man was a pla<x>yer, the woman was always clueless. <br />
Believe your friends.

Best Answer

That's what i was thinking THX :D

Best Answer

Well what do you know about his romantic past?

Best Answer

um...some things :)

Best Answer

BTW THXS :)

Best Answer

Where there's smoke, there's a pla<x>yer. Your friends aren't likely to say it unless there's something to it. I would have to meet your friends to know whether they are trustworthy. Same with your boyfriend. :)

Best Answer

my boyfriend doesn't smoke and BTW i think they're right cuz 2 girls who have dated him have told me and my friend he also told me Thxs BTW :)

Best Answer

About smoke, I was just playing around with the expression--where's there's smoke, there's fire.

Best Answer

LOL :D

Best Answer

Usually your friends are trying to look out for you.

Best Answer

they are cuz they don't want him to break my heart cuz i love him and 2 friends that have dated him told me that he's a player thxs BTW :)

Best Answer