Report the *****. You have rights

Best Answer

I am not looking for any trouble with her; finally it seems we're on good enough terms, but still, she has, in the past, caused me great distress by her words.

Best Answer

I'd plant a bag of smack in her draw and call the cops. Even better break it up into little baggies so it looks like she's dealing

Best Answer

no, t hat's not my style at all. I wouldn't do that.

Best Answer

Throw enough mud and it sticks... Fight fire with fire

Best Answer

She probably doesn't have a decent life of her own and feels superior when she degrades or demoralizes others

Best Answer

she does have her personal issues, that is true. I try not to say anything to antagonize her. the issues that I had with her in the past harrassing me, I hope are over. I feel for your problems on and off of work, but I don't want to be drawn into these dramas of other people.

Best Answer

Could be she is a narcissist and trying to get her narcissistic supply from you.

Best Answer

I don't think she only cares about herself; at work, it would appear that way; but she has kids of her own and a close knit family. She seems to be devoted to them.

Best Answer

Based on the other comments, it sounds like you need at least two spy cameras, even if your not supposed to have them in your work station. Keep one on your person while you walk, and one at your desk. It sounds like this person is just making you into a punching bag, and i'll bet the second you try to ignore her, she will escalate the problem to get you into more serious trouble. And don't think she would care, allot of women, and men, don't care about anyone outside of their biological family.

Best Answer

What happened?

Best Answer

last year, she started to bully me; she was angry at her boss versus mine, even though the two are not linked together in any way work-wise, she started commenting on my appearance, on my clothes, she said I was unstable, she questioned me as a parent, she talked behind her back about me to other co-workers; she seemed to delight in seeing me hurting and others attacking me, she was just really nasty and mean. She did apologize at some point later in the year last year; she'll get her digs in about me, but not directly anymore. I enjoy when she's nice and pleasant, I just don't know what could set her off again. As long as she's being nice to me, I have no complaints.

Best Answer

And why are you worried about it if it's not true? Ignore the idiot before you get riled up and fired.

Best Answer

I have not harrassed anyone; I''m just annoyed that she can't and won't mind her own business. She's been pleasant enough on the surface, for the most part. She's speaking kindly to me when she does address me.

Best Answer

What does she say about you? How do you know?

Best Answer

just insulting everything about me, talking about me as if she's part of the smear campaign and gossip that's been around. I've become paranoid just on her little whispers and the time she came into the office, looked at me briefly, and stormed off to the other lady, saying "this makes me sick! if this was anyone else. ......." You know what, I don't know what it means, I'm not making any decisions about anything other than about my kids and stuff. I don't know how to respond to stuff that I know nothing about and nobody's shared with me. I'm not going around saying, Im special, treat me gently, don't rock my boat. Not at all.

Best Answer