I agree with your definitions.

Best Answer

-sounds good to me, really, no pun intended. I might add something to the effect that listening encompasses hearing, that is, when you're listening you are also hearing but not necessarily the other way around. idk, up to u... It makes sense as you have it .

Best Answer

You can use the definitions from the Internet, don't make things hard for yourself, especially when it's not something creative. <br />
Hearing is perceiving sound and happens automatically. Listening requires concentration as you attempt to process the meaning of the sounds you are hearing.

Best Answer

it is one of the three simple questions I have to answer, but I'm worried that if my answers are simple, won't be able to get full score.

Best Answer

Its all in the Definition you give anything and the power you give onto it. So I think you are getting the same definition as I see it also.

Best Answer