So long story short. We were living together, things ended mutually. She is still living here in our apartment, we sleep in separate rooms. However over time things kind of progressed into each of us buying our own food and not relying on eachother anymore. Lately, like any roomate she'll eat some of my food once in a while, whatever right. She also likes to use things from my room while I'm away at work. Do I have a right to ask her to stop eating / drinking my food, and using my things? I left a note in my room on my desk that read "please stop using my speakers thanks". She told me that was very rude and all I do is *****. Today she drank four redbulls before noon after I asked her to stop drinking them. I feel like shes not even looking for another place to live, and since things are beginning to go sour here she just stopped giving a fack and is doing as she pleases.
thoughtmechanic thoughtmechanic 18-21, M 8 Answers May 1 in Dating & Relationships

Why fook the bull when you're drinking his redbulls for free?

Best Answer

So she's not really an EX then if she still lives there

Best Answer

O.o that is such retarded logic you have there

Best Answer

Aww thank you I can now see why she is an EX...LOL

Best Answer

are you pushing her? Just share the apartment until you find a new one

Best Answer

I told her when things ended she was welcome to stay here as long as she needed to find a new place to live. I was really trying to make the effort to be friends with her. Got her a birthday gift, share meals, little things like lending her laundry money and food and all that after the fact. I legitimately care about her but I can't handle having her constantly disrespect me, lie, and not listen to my legitimate requests.

Best Answer

options that go in both directions its time to **** and get off the pot ,just do it

Best Answer

******* get off the pot*

Best Answer

What do you guys think, should I just move out to another place, and tell her if she needs somebody to temporarily watch the pets I will? I cant get stuck with pets permanently either though...

Best Answer

Look mate. Move on. Stop being a nice guy. You're being walked all over. Move out and move out fast. It's her responsibility. Tell her you're moving out, the date and it's her problem if she wants to stay. Move on with your life. Can you feel it? Life is telling you to move on, loud and clear.

Best Answer

Throw her **** out and change the locks

Best Answer