That's how the world works today.If you are rich enough,you can be perv or ******** and people will say "he's such a pla<x>yer" and smile.<br />
I seem to be obsolete.

Best Answer

That's how the world has ALWAYS worked, even more so in the past than now. There was nothing "pervy" about it through most of history.

Best Answer

yep.I agree

Best Answer

Both. I mean age doesn't necessarily determine maturity, but in many cases it does so that large of a difference can be inappropriate. And he is probably going through a midlife crisis and feels that making these claims makes him more appealing.

Best Answer

Whatever makes him feel good. I feel bad for him though not having someone his own age.

Best Answer

His last gf was 10 years his junior which was ok but 20 years younger? UGH!

Best Answer

he is probably lying to impress you<br />
dont believe it till you see it

Best Answer

Well ... I've read that as a rule for men over the age of 30, the best age for girls to date is anywhere above half their age plus 7 years. So if your friend is 42, half his age would be 21, plus 7 equals 28. Maybe the girls are a bit young. But as a guy saying this ... Good on him if he's fit and good looking enough to attract girls that are 20 years old. If there dads found out though, I bet they'd take a piece out of him.

Best Answer

If it creeps you out why be around him?

Best Answer

Amen!! He's pretty cool other than that but he's just started this incessant bragging about it. When I am around him, It's like, what's your point??

Best Answer

Ok so tell him either he stops or you will bail on him,easy as that.

Best Answer

Bragger, even if he is lucky enough to be dating them.

Best Answer

It's exactly what u are thinking ! I'm not even what I would consider great looking and I get lots offers from these 20 year olds all the time that basically just want to learn sexually from a more patient and experienced guy! But they are both using each other because as his ego gets inflated by his arm candy her mind starts wandering back towards the crowd of her own age eventually ! And we all know one thing for sure , we cannot change age !

Best Answer