You should probably hang yourself. Everything would get simple in no time.

Best Answer

i have thought of that... good idea eh..

Best Answer

both. depression is a lot like fear; it causes itself. eg: you don't clean your house, so that makes you depressed. now you can't seem to clean up your house because you're so depressed, and it gets worse, so now you're even more depressed. you said it best yourself, when you're depressed it's like you're "sinking into a daily downward spiral of negative thoughts". and the worse it gets, the worse it gets. :p

Best Answer

isn't it possible that both are feeding each other.

Best Answer

i think, that ussually (other then in chemical imbalences) there is an event that starts it and then it's like a self fueling fire that grows. the depresion takes away your happiness and the lack of happiness makes the depresion even stonger and it eventually one by one it takes over all aspects of your life if aloud to continue. so your question in a way answers its self. yes depresion can cause your life to fall apart and yes, the more your life falls apart the more you will feel depressed. i like literaturegurls answere the best so far. get into a routine that involves some sort of exersize and try as best as you can not to focus all of your attention on negitive things (i know it's hard not to sometimes) also, make a list of goals you want to achieve and try your best to focus on them. good luck

Best Answer

i like your response... it kinda makes me think on how to apply this in my situation... kinda... pretty much not focus on the bad, but the good... despite how much bad there is... along with focus on achieving, slowly as you achieve, you will slowly focus on being happy. once confidence and self esteem come up, the depression will go down until there is no more.

Best Answer

drink some beer and listen to faith no more

Best Answer

what durban said.

Best Answer

studies have shown that depression is usually caused by an outside trigger. once the process begins it becomes a vicious circle.

Best Answer

enlist in the military and that takes care of all of your problems with money and location and you can get away from the people who are holding you back. it's an option and will give you a purpose.

Best Answer

i feel the exact same way... situational depression, because the situation with my husband has created the situation of feeling lonely, of no self worth, unloved and uncared for... im trying to make it work, but all i do is continue to push him away... it kills me that i can do nothing, say nothing, but think of everything, good or bad possibilities... due to the circumstances.... i am only able to dwell on the negative... it kills me... and makes me want to kill myself... to admit that hurts... i want to run away... but how do you run away from all you have ever known? im sorry... i want to say it will get better with time... and you can do this you just need support... but i have neither when it comes to trying to save my marriage...

Best Answer

Don't you want to consult a professional?
Did you try searching your heart? What would make you happy?

Best Answer

Both. The chicken and the egg both came first. It's called antimony.

Best Answer