I love my husband deeply but still I loved another man over the internet
Nasreeya Nasreeya 41-45, F 14 Answers Aug 17 in Dating & Relationships

interesting you think its your love for your husband thats fake, why dont you think its your love for the internet person thats fake ?

Best Answer

No ..I too struggled with this for a while. Not from someone I met on the Internet. But loving two men.. But leaving this situ aside.

What you've found is that you've connected, with somebody else on line. All very good if this emotional connection had been with a new female friend. It would mean a new best friend & No harm done there.

However your guilt creeps in because it's Man. And you are a Married woman. I think you need to become very grown about it and accept the it for what it is.

Don't plan to run off with him and start a family ..or play step mum to his kids lol.
Just enjoy this new friendship for what it is ... Love is a warm & lovely feeling, it's good to experience 'Love' he clearly gives something nice.. different maybe, which is missing from your marriage.

Accept this because, If he wasn't you wouldn't be son interested.. and confused about your feelings.
So just welcome this new friendship as a gift and enjoy it. You & him both, just as long as it remains on line.

However don't doubt that If you enter into a sexual relations .. It will affect the sexual intimacy between you and your husband.

And being 'female' like we are... it will have a knock on effect by altering your emotional connection with your husband too.

& When this happens ..yes I would say you have got problems. Just try and remain realistic about it :)

Best Answer

You can love more than one person. At the end of the day just make sure you remember which one is real.

Best Answer

You're trying to Convince yourself that you love your husband deeply, it's over

Best Answer

How can one say that it is over when Im still with him..

Best Answer

Very Easily, That don't mean Shiitt

Best Answer

No, your love is not fake, but your marriage does not fulfil your needs. If it did, you wouldn't be able to fall for anyone else. What are you missing?

Best Answer

I guess soon you will ask your Government to protect you from the internet.

Best Answer

do u hv bitter time with ur hubby?

Best Answer

Ocassionally

Best Answer

But suppose even in marriage though you love your husband because of his acidic temperament you just were in the venture to share your worries and ot fell into the hands of a wrong person who took the opportunity to develop a wrong emotional affair...

Best Answer

Don't mess with this other man, a marriage is a sacred union and it shouldn't be compromised for anything. Work things out with your husband and stop chatting with this online man.

Best Answer

I have stopped everything but the guilt is eating me up ...moreeover it has started putting an impact on my psyche too..I have started viewing everyone in my angle

Best Answer

I want to say this as you touch your husband and feel his touch and soul and can even make love towards each others and know all about your husband. Online man is like a candy in a shop where you can see from the window and when do ask for the price of it and hear it is so expensive or so cheap and when try to taste it. You can like it or can spit and say it is worse candy you ever taste. Most men online say fake and what is worse that they lie about whole of their life. Most women as well do fake online an d say lies as well as both tell lies and know that both will never meet so it is never love towards the net guy. It is just an admiration towards what he told you but you never ever met him or saw him while say his words so can't tell if what he says is true or false.

Best Answer

I know it was just an illusion ...it was like filling up th void of communication with my husband....

Best Answer

Tease your man then and make some flame and jealous show out there. You can always fire up the passion . If you can dine out and enjoy slow music and dancing and romantic nights so do to make your life much better. You can always try to say how your man look or smell good and he will notice that it is a way of attention and will start showing affection and say how gorgeous you look and will kiss you as well.

Best Answer

I think it is very possible to love more than one person at once. But you have to make a choice ultimately.

Best Answer

It's possible to love many people but if you want to be married and promise to be faithful to them, then you must limit your love to that one.

Best Answer

Who is the lucky person over the internet ;(

Best Answer

It's not impossible to love two people at the same time but it also depends on what you're doing. Are you cheating on him? Cause if you are, then you don't love him.

Best Answer