small is so much better for sucking

Best Answer

Feels good to hear people who like small ones

Best Answer

Yeah that's a small size. Mine's about that little too. I've asked women about it and they all say it's little.

Best Answer

I've experienced the same with the women I've been with

Best Answer

...Personally, I think 3.5 inches is perfect.

Best Answer

Nice to hear somone who like small ones :-)

Best Answer

it wont let me see the picture but even if it is small it doesnt matter, im sure your a great guy and it doesnt change who you are

Best Answer

that is small, do women laugh at it?

Best Answer

" don't fix it, if it's not broke " You have what you need, use it, enjoy it and let others enjoy it. You are perfect the way you are. Everyone is different, please don't try to be like someone else.

Best Answer

Hi All,<br />
So we all small - so what. Once you have accepted you a great guy, thats all that counts.

Best Answer

yes it is small

Best Answer

Mine is about the same, my boyfriend/ hubby keeps telling me it not small but I think it is.

Best Answer

We, owners of a small one can be and feel so pleasure with it. At everey time.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Since I answered my happiness at being a small penis owner my life totally changed in all the aspecvts, especially self estimation.

Best Answer

Dude. That's just not natural. U are way to small. I had to use a ******* magnafying glass just to see it

Best Answer

Mines just below 5 inches and I thought I was small. LOL must suck to be you.

Best Answer

Mine is also 3" or max 3.5". Erected, of course. And I love it.

Best Answer

I'm 4-4.5 wish I was bigger..I'm embarrassed

Best Answer