anomysm anomysm 36-40 20 Answers Mar 7, 2012

small is so much better for sucking

Best Answer

that is small, do women laugh at it?

Best Answer

Yeah that's a small size. Mine's about that little too. I've asked women about it and they all say it's little.

Best Answer

...Personally, I think 3.5 inches is perfect.

Best Answer

it wont let me see the picture but even if it is small it doesnt matter, im sure your a great guy and it doesnt change who you are

Best Answer

yes it is small

Best Answer

Mine is about the same, my boyfriend/ hubby keeps telling me it not small but I think it is.

Best Answer

We, owners of a small one can be and feel so pleasure with it. At everey time.

Best Answer

Dude. That's just not natural. U are way to small. I had to use a ******* magnafying glass just to see it

Best Answer

Mines just below 5 inches and I thought I was small. LOL must suck to be you.

Best Answer

Mine is not large either, a bit above 5 inches, but my wife had trouble taking me in. Took me many months for me to manage to be inside her. Foreplay for at least 30 minutes and lots of lube otherwise there's no way for her to take me in. Some women do prefer larger ones, but others can't even take our small ones. Note: been married for almost 15 years and we still need more foreplay than most people do.

Best Answer

I feel better about myself now. thanks!

Best Answer

" don't fix it, if it's not broke " You have what you need, use it, enjoy it and let others enjoy it. You are perfect the way you are. Everyone is different, please don't try to be like someone else.

Best Answer

Hi All,<br />
So we all small - so what. Once you have accepted you a great guy, thats all that counts.

Best Answer

Mine is also 3" or max 3.5". Erected, of course. And I love it.

Best Answer