I'm feeling terrible right now and i'm suffering from high fever since over a week.. My room has its lights on but i feel like its still a little bit dark here.. everything is blur to me.. I'd seen the doctor already..
Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 22-25, M 16 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Health

call a doc

Best Answer

done that!

Best Answer

FIGHT DAMMIT. I know yere stronger then a damn human maggot. GO KILL THAT DISEASE, tiger.

Best Answer

thanks.. made me feel better.. ^__^

Best Answer

cinin is used since the 18th century vs malaria. tell the doc to use that.

Best Answer

i don't have malaria.. i have typhoid.. got to know this yesterday.. :(

Best Answer

to put it in the right words, now you know the enemy. Time to kick its ***; both yourself and with heavy chemical club.

Best Answer

and just to make you less nervous: typhus has been defeated already, medically. its a good chacne that you survive without much of a health decrease after all. FIGHT ON. TAKE YOUR PILL. KILL THE ENEMY. GET WELL AGAIN AFTERWARDS.

Best Answer

Thanks i'm good now.. typhoid was in initial stages so it went off pretty easily.. ^_^

Best Answer

See a doctor to put your mind at rest. It's probably just a virus but better to check, especialy if you're worried. Look after yourself.

Best Answer

doc says its nothing serious in my blood.. maybe i should get my full body checkup.. or what is it called?

Best Answer

You're on EP, your fine for the moment.

Best Answer

yeah xD

Best Answer

You wont die ! I know how you feel , the human body will battle like its in war to save ya !

Best Answer

lol that's for sure man!

Best Answer

pray

Best Answer

Pray? for whom?

Best Answer

for yourself.

Best Answer

that's no fun!

Best Answer

you pray for yourself for you to get better

Best Answer

Flu season...

Best Answer

not now u have to do so many things now !!!!

Best Answer

Diwali bhi bachi hai!.. arg,,.. happy Diwali btw.. :)

Best Answer

Call 911, EP not good for medical advise..

Best Answer

that's for sure.. :P

Best Answer

No it's not, go see a doctor, but have someone else bring you if possible.

Best Answer

oh I went to the doctor like 1 week ago and i felt good after that but again my health goes down and up and down.. and that is making me crazy!

Best Answer

If you went to see them, I would call and tell them exactly what you just told me. They might have something to say after that and maybe they will want you to come in again to check up. That happened to me once. Good luck :)

Best Answer

I did!.. they think i have malaria or something..

Best Answer

oh jeez well let's hope not

Best Answer

no results yet.. i got my blood tested for no reason.. i already feel better.. :P

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer

that's creepy.. lol..

Best Answer