I have been dating my virgo for nearly a month now. And have both loved the time that we have spent together, I'm a Taurus so naturally we are compatible. He has told me how relaxed I make him feel and how much he likes me. Recently friends of ours who hooked us up asked us where we are looking to go with our relationship and if there would be one... My virgo instantly replied "well we are together but we are not" meaning that he wants to take things slow.. So me being me later the next day I questioned it and said hoe much I liked him and was worried that are chances may be slim as I'm going away for a month in 2 months time and of course didn't want to leave on terms of were we both don't no were we stand.. And of course hos reaction was he does but he doesn't want to be with me as I'm going away and just wants to enjoy what we have and see what happens, witch I was more than happy with.. But a day later iv not heard from him. It's been a few days now and I'm wondering if iv blown my
chelsee171 chelsee171 18-21, F 3 Answers Mar 26 in Dating & Relationships

Virgo man becomes cheerful as he finds a Taurus woman to be his soul mate because of her caring and loving nature. Any relationship is HARD work ... you both earthly signes ... so just stick to your roots and you will be ok...

Best Answer

Let me consult my crystal ball .. <br />
How would we know know what he thinks ..

Best Answer