You are definitely NOT overweight Honey! Absolutely not! You are actually the ideal weight for your height. :-)

Best Answer

You're height and weight sound about right. You're not overweight.

Best Answer

that is ideal weight for height - you sound perfect

Best Answer

I don't think so you're over weight.<br />
voluptuous is the right term. XP

Best Answer

i am 5'11 and 175lbs ....guys like curves more then bones so clam the fuq down

Best Answer

U SOUND LIKE YOU'RE ON TH E THICK SIDE-BUT NOT OVERWEIGHT YET-SINCE YOU'RE ALSO YOUNG-JUST EAT HEALTHY

Best Answer

No she's not! And why are you shouting at her? She needs reassurance, not negativity. She's still growing and is actually at an ideal weight for her height. Just saying. :-)

Best Answer

NO-SHE IS NOT THE IDEAL-THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS IDEAL-AND I M NOT SAYING ANYTHING NEGATIVE-IM STATING MY OPINION-AND IM NOT YELLING-I TYPE IN CAPS IF U HAVE A PROBLEM IT IS YOURS, NOT MINE

Best Answer

Your not SUPER big... depending on your fr<x>ame size you fall within varying parts of the Adult ideal weight chart. BUT... your 13-15... so your still growing. You may have a spurt that makes you look a lot thinner than you are.

Best Answer

Sounds fine to me.

Best Answer

You are fine.

Best Answer