jaybean jaybean 26-30, M 5 Answers Jun 19 in Movies & TV

Nyet!

Best Answer

??

Best Answer

I buy DVDs of movies I want. Some sources have them at quite low prices. If I see a movie I like, I want to watch it again soon.

Best Answer

it is available in hd for an extra pound a month

Best Answer

I have found not worth it. I use another service. Same quality movies, TV, etc.

Best Answer

what do you use? ive been pondering if to sign up for a while - tired of havin to dl torrents etc when im feelin to watch a movie or show

Best Answer

Amazon prime. It works for me. Considering the price, and other perks like free shipping on many items, I figure $99 per year is a bargain. If I find something better, I'll go with that.

Best Answer

i just signed up to my free trial of netflix and it looks pretty good i added 7 movies to my list whilst browsing the home page n its hd comp too... ill give it a try and if by the end of my trial im less impressed ill give prime a go, i had prime before the movies etc were included - the delivery perks are a good thing to have it saves you so much in p+p and time spent waiting

Best Answer

We like it and use it a lot. I am pretty sure they stream in HD.

Best Answer

im getting it

Best Answer

Good deal! I think you will really like it. :) :)

Best Answer

i got it it looks good... i had a little browse n saw some movies i forgot had come out that i never got round to watch ... like the dictator - i sent it to the big screen its playin now so funny

Best Answer

Netflix is really good for that stuff. It will be nice when all movies stream live and you don't have to order some on DVD. Also Red Box and Verizon teamed up and are offering a similar service. For the same fee you get four free rentals at Red Box plus the streaming movies.

Best Answer

ohhh i didnt come accross a rental only movie yet... my friend has lovefilm and she doesnt stream she orders movies to physically be delivered - thats so archaic? think thats the word lol ... if i do come accross a disc only movie ill wait for a stream lol

Best Answer

Half of Netflix movies don't stream they are DVD only.

Best Answer

uh oh glad is a free trial then lol

Best Answer

At 56 , my eyesight just isn't that picky...

Best Answer

is there an option to choose qualityy when streaming ? my eyes are extremely picky cant watch any less than 720

Best Answer