Not really as any question is worth at least 10 points and any answer is worth 3 .<br />
btw , Many users don't make use of the Meebo Chat toolBar as it still has to Many glitches and at times slows down certain Browser features ,....... Then beware of addware & Spyware <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

i use...in chrome meebo is good

Best Answer

Maybr it's just polite conversation. . .well do you- I have a nice nephew

Best Answer

Are you Jewish Babz? Not wishing to stereotype but had that so much when young from Jewish friends parents but never the Christian or non-religious ones :)

Best Answer

19 years of Catholic School, doll

Best Answer

Ahh I must just not know enough matchmakers :)

Best Answer

or enough polite conversationalists

Best Answer

quite possibly and knew a few too many fanatics when it came to church. Too busy letting me know all the ways I was going to hell to take the time to try to do anything positive

Best Answer

I hate that $#!t- You're not going to hell- God don't play that

Best Answer

hahaha........you are searching on EP:)nice place to search lol

Best Answer

...tell me please do you have a bf kind of conversation.....;)i dont think its polite kind of conversation...:P

Best Answer

Me- I'm married 16 vyears, blissfully with 5 kids

Best Answer

congratulations for that......:)always be blissful

Best Answer

I have 20 &amp; 21 yro daughters- They don't appreciate that type of prying- so I won't do it

Best Answer

It's just a question, not stupid. Unless if you ask a guy, do you have a ****? Then it's stupid! Hahaha

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Yes , the pinnacle.

Best Answer

Nothing on EP is stupid because we look at most things on the lighter side. So if you asked that we will tell you what we think even it may not have much validity.

Best Answer

hmm, im not sure what you mean, but yes, i do currently have a mate.

Best Answer