TheSpiritofAngel TheSpiritofAngel 18-21, F 26 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Community

A nude rest home for seniors might creep me out. ;-)

Best Answer

Why? Their skin (and dicks) may be flabby, but there is nothing different., You're a agedphobe

Best Answer

Of course, the the seniors who have lost their sense of humor are the creepiest of all!

Best Answer

Only if you make it vulgar.

Best Answer

On the ball (pun intended)

Best Answer

What more can I say? Nudity for it's own sake can and will never be vulgar. You may, because of upbringing, taboos, disagree with it, but please agree to disagree and let us do our own thing. I don't come and forcefully ***** you, so don't try to forcefully make me dress. I'm not talking physically here.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say "vulgar," tho I prefer that people keep their fig leaves on.

Best Answer

Depends time/place/

Best Answer

Is art vulgar?

Best Answer

Naked guys and fat chicks are vulgar.

Best Answer

See my reply above, it also applies to this 2 of the 3 women were quite heavy, it mattered not.

Best Answer

In itself no. People are vulgar not our natural selves.

Best Answer

No nudity is only vulgar if it is made to so.

Best Answer

Goodness no! Its beautiful.

Best Answer

In itself.....no.....i.e. paintings are very artistic.....sculptures too. A couple in public having sex in back seat of a car....no.

Best Answer

Can we please finally get it straight here? Nudity and sex are not the same thing. If the If If Ifthe couple were simply nude not screwing wonderful. I endorse your observation that any form of sex in public is gross and they should be arrested.

Best Answer

Well, yes.<br />
When we live in a society there are certain ways one must act and dress.

Best Answer

Only because there are unreasonable laws banning it. I, and I think others, would walk about if it weren't for the fear of jail and a record. In fact I'll go so far as to state categorically that if there were no law, I'd walk about and anybody who did not like it could go jump in the ******* lake!

Best Answer

No it is not really, it is natural, people and opinions make it vulgar.

Best Answer