I suppose the followers ignored this one huh? http://nypost.com/2013/12/15/how-the-west-was-lost-2/ This tyrant of a president has got to go! It's time to wake up concerning this inept.
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 11 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in EP

Obama has no respect for the American people, the US Constitution and the office of the Presidency. He doesn't seem to know how to tell the truth and is an embarrassment for all of us.

Best Answer

Yes. You said this very well. TY for your answer.

Best Answer

Isn't this one kettle calling another kettle s kettle? How does this actually help further your argument?

Best Answer

Lol, here in Denmark our prime minister Helle is being called a starfucker :)

Best Answer

Teleprompter in chief.

Best Answer

Good one!

Best Answer

That wasn't even his phone. It was hers..... and why does a picture matter?

Best Answer

I just love it when there is blatant proof and these sheep come out of the wood work to brush over the strokes! pfft

Best Answer

Sweetheart you need some serious help. You have more mental issues than me.... You should really see a psychiatrist for all this paranoia, grandiose thoughts, and delusions.... They could help you immensely

Best Answer

Wow. Really? One tiny portrait was that important? I would like you to note that Obama only has one hand on the phone while the pm of Denmark has both. And if it is such a horrible thing why is the British prime minister making sure to lean in close? Talk about skewing things, the caption says Mrs. Obama is "look(ing) on." Unless her eyes work differently than all other humans she is clearly looking in the opposite direction.

As for your comments below it is pretty much standard practice for the new sitting president to seal the records and exhonerate members of the previous cabinet including the previous president and the last act of a sitting president has been to issue pardons. You can believe what you want but it has been shown repeatedly that the image of his birth certificate was not altered. It was shown that photoshop by default creates the layers people claim show that the image was manipulated and yet their claim of manipulation is simply that those layers exist. IRS scandal? Remember the Iran-Contra scandal? NSA spying? Who signed the Patriot Act? Healthcare? You think that's a fiasco? How about if the repubs didn't try to fill it with handouts and provisions for their friends in big insurance so they could make make money off of it still instead of allowing it to provide heslthcare coverage for all Americans? Oh wait, I forgot. The only real Americans are the ones that you say are ok. As far as stupid expenditures go try this one: Star Wars. Whose bright idea was that?

Best Answer

Typical..... you attempt to cover up ineptitude, disrespect and arrogance of a weak lame duck President with the past. This was embarrassing for the Danish PM, the British Pm and the citizens of all three of our countries.
They were representing us at what each had called a "solemn" event...... they treated it and us as if it was a fraternity beer bust.

Best Answer

Oh. What? I'm not supposed to refer to the past? I see. That's how your arguments work, you just make allegations and don't confuse people with facts. Well here's one. You're wrong! Times infinity. So there. I win!

Best Answer

Since you brought up the Patriot Act.... who extended it????? Oh, that was Obama.
Who promised that his ACA would cover all Americans, that no one would go without health insurance because they couldn't afford it and that everyone would be able to keep their current insurance and doctor... Oh, yes.... I believe that was also Obama. Obama and the dems had control of the White House, the House and the Senate for two full years. The only thing that came from that satanic alliance was the ACA... a totally flawed and unworkable law. Even Obama and the Senate Dems have realized that it is unworkable and expensive. Why else would Obama have made no fewer than 20 unilateral and unconstitutional changes to it?
You need to wake up an smell the cow manure that is piling up in the West Wing and the Senate.

Best Answer

Tito loves and worships this 1/2 black, 1/2 white pretender=in-chief. I have so many post from this member. pfft

Best Answer

Fact! Obama is trash and one disrespectful, arrogant pretender-in-chief! There should have been no such nonsense as we see. I am disgusted! Shows Obama's true self...or is that selfie?

Best Answer

Fact. Those are opinions! And they are wrong because they are not supported by fact!

Best Answer

Michelle Obama's expression and body language in the video is clearly one of embarrassment. Even she felt that it was inappropriate.

Best Answer

She was, I could see it. She was ignoring the little man.

Best Answer

Wow. Politico and mindreader. You are good!

Best Answer

Keep following a false shepherd like Obama and follow along like sheep while this illegal kills us all from within. He sure as hell is doing it too! FACT!

Best Answer

Yep. I see us lining up and dying by the hordes. That's why he was so interested in healthcare reform? So he had a distribution network for his engineered virus that would only infect the poor and other undesirables?

Best Answer

If it's funky fuh fuoohh I think they should.

Let all the funky fish groove about their daily business and crave summertime and wintertime and lemons and fine coarseness.

Be sexy and real and who you like you get to know.

Best Answer

As always you are spot on...

Best Answer

TY. I try to be. Appreciate your answer.

Best Answer

Eh. He's like a high school kid.

Best Answer

Yes, a boy! TY for your answer.

Best Answer

It wasn't the selfie itself but the fact that he let someone photograph him taking a selfie and then broadcast it to the world. Trying to make himself more appealing to the younger generation is what I got out of it.

Best Answer

yes, a picture is worth a thousand words. TY for your answer.

Best Answer

YA THINK???

Best Answer

You're an idiot. Out of all the shi't he has done, are you really going to hold this one insignificant thing against him?

Best Answer

I am a card carrying idiot right? Out of all the sh!t Obama has done, and I will list.
1st exec. order was to seal his records after he preached a "transparency in government" to the American people. Next, he is hounded and finally gives way to his birth registration. It was submitted and found to be photo shopped. We have his fast and furious scandal, still have Eric Holder and makes you wonder. We have an IRS scandal under your boy. We have another scandal, NSA spying. Good move huh? Now we move onto Obama Care. You are a bigger joke than this healthcare system. Take a hike!

Best Answer

Now thats better. The birth certificate thing is a mess, but who is to blame for that happening? Obama, or the people in charge of regulations? The fast and furious thing i agree with. Eric holder (along with other gov. officials) do not act alone when making decisions. He is just a scape goat. The IRS thing does not seem like something new at all, are you really surprised about this? The NSA spying goes back to 1975 and legalization of spying was in brought in by bush. Obama care does suck, but then again, its a new program, maybe it will get better, maybe it wont. Either way time will tell us.

Best Answer

This is simply another example of his lack of respect for us and the office of the Presidency.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

OBAMA.

Best Answer

Yeah. Trying to provide for his constituency is a lack of care. I got it. Thanks.

Best Answer

He is only interested in the redistribution of wealth... from the hard working to the non-working. He wants to reward people for not working, while penalizing people who do.
Obama believes that a few people in government can make better decisions about my life than I can.

Its all a bit delusional on his part and the part of those who support him.

Best Answer

Right. That's one way to look at it. Then there's the right way. As in all the wealthy accumulating their empires be ensuring that the system is set up so that they make more from every dollar their employees make than the employees can spend freely.

Best Answer