hylierandom hylierandom 41-45 26 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Politics

He's a puppet. That's all he is. A good public speaker who will get the elite anything they want.

Best Answer

He is a good speaker if he can read the teleprompter. Have you ever seen him studded and stir and repeat himself when he is using his own words? He makes an idiot of himself.

Best Answer

And if he wasn't they would have ensured someone else was put into the running, of course. We choose, they choose who we vote for. I can't fix it, so I joke about it.

Best Answer

No, the Antichrist is popular.

Best Answer

You are the antichrist !!

Best Answer

THANK YOU! I just thought I was a middle-aged queer on the internet!
... I think I deserve a candy bar for breakfast tomorrow!

Best Answer

Without realizing it, you profile pic is the symbol of the antichrist, that what made me think so, after digging your profile I think I might be wrong ! You are just a middle aged queer on the Internet !

Best Answer

A bloodshot eyeball is the symbol of the anti-christ??? Guess he's a stoner. Or she is.

Best Answer

The one eye symbol is an antichrist masonic symbol, bcz the antichrist lost one of his eyes, this symbol represents looking into life from just one aspect , the materialostic aspect and not believing in the spiritual side of existence. It is being represented extensively recently esp in tv and masonic music industry.

Best Answer

And where are you getting that info from?
I'm not a Christian anyway, but I've not heard that take on Masonic symbolism.
...AFAIK the eye in the pyramid is the "third eye," opened in the enlightened...and just an eyeball on it's own might symbolize the soul, or nothing. Probably also refers to the Eye of Horus as well.

Best Answer

Although the Masons themselves state that it's the eye of God.
http://www.msana.com/eyeinpyramid.asp
Here also is an article on the Eye of Horus.
http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/e/eye_of_horus.html

Best Answer

I am not a Christian either. The eye in the pyramid and the eye of Horus are all antichrist symbols. Check out the similarities between the story of horus and the proclaimed story of jesus in the bible.

Best Answer

Osiris. Osiris died and was reassembled, that's why he's depicted in mummy wrappings.
The Eye of Horus predates Christianity by about 5000 years. O.o

Best Answer

How can the Eye Of Horus be a symbol of the antichrist if it is way older than Christianity? Again, where is your information from?

Best Answer

It is true that Horus predated Jesus with long time, but the story of jesus that is known in the bible is actually copied from the story of Horus.

Best Answer

I have been searching this for long time with my sources being random articles, and documentaries around the web, ththe accuracy of which is not guaranteed. But it definitely shed some light on some facts . At the end I only take for granted the infos provided by my holy book I.e not the bible.

Best Answer

Nah, the antichrist would have a competent staff instead of a bunch of Chicago hacks.

Best Answer

The antichrist is also called the Great Divider. Have the fighting and tension between Negros and white people escalated since he has gotten into office?

What about the division concerning gay marriages? Is this the exact reason Sodom and Gamora was destroyed? Many say he is a closet queer that was one of Washington's (the late mayor of Chicago) play toy.

Has there ever been tension like there is now because of illegal immigrants being able to stay illegally in the US?

How many people are losing their healthcare or having to pay more for their healthcare now since his policy?

I think you can answer these questions yourself.

Best Answer

Only to bigoted religious fanatics.

Best Answer

Yep. And so was Bush and any other well known figure that a sizable group of people have disliked through modern history. It's a pretty popular title.

Best Answer

Christians are the army of the Anti-Christ by virtue of their commitment to Jesus, that means they are trying to make people believe they aren't evil only because they worship someone who was good.

Best Answer

God sent Lot out to find one good person, and Lot came back with nobody.

Best Answer

Nope. The anti-Christ is managing a Starbucks in Toronto. Saw him yesterday. He says,"Hi".

Best Answer

Would he give me a job, do you think? In Canada, where I really can get healthcare?

Best Answer

Are you a barrista? Or an aspiring one? He probably would want your soul in exchange for such a lofty position.

Best Answer

Well, crap, I already sold that for a good used car. It means I get to spend eternity in a used car lot, but the gas savings are totally worth it.

Best Answer

I always find in those soul-trading contracts, the devil is in the details. But , then , a good reliable used car seems almost unattainable usually. I would say, you got a real deal there,Hylie! I thought that Venezuelan dude had that smarmy , used car salesman look. Makes sense now.

Best Answer

the people who b1tch about Obama too much are the f**king antichrist. Don't get me wrong...I dont exactly care for Obama but I'm not whining about him. He's staying in the white house for the next couple of years whether you like it or not. Get over it.

Best Answer

Ah, you took me serious...Honestly? I'm just disappointed in him, and I expected that when I voted for the guy in the 08' primary.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No that was George W

Best Answer

First you'd have to believe in silly ancient, myths about gods and christ to believe in nonsense like an antichrist. I don't believe in any of that crap.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No.

|m/

Best Answer

I don't think so..

Is he just another puppet servant of satan, probably.

Best Answer

Not at all. Certainly no more than any previously elected leader we've had. Has anyone ever referred to Dubya or even Nixon as the anti-Christ ? If they did I definitely don't remember it.

Best Answer

I find that highly unlikely :/

Best Answer

No definitely not. The antichrist will be of hebrew descent, because israel as a whole believes he is The Christ. They would only do that if the bloodline is there. He is called the abomination of desolation. And he will seat himself in the temple and exault himself above all that is called God. He will will have the false prophet and the beast at his side. They shall perform miracles, so great that if it were possible would deceive the very elect of God.

Best Answer

hell no !! he's too stupid, and his lies are not good enough to make everybody be in awe of him. lol

Best Answer

no just a socialist

Best Answer

Nah. Yanno how I know? I'M a socialist!

Best Answer