mommaceitta mommaceitta 51-55, F 11 Answers Jun 9, 2012

I don't thing anyone adheres to the old guidelines anymore. A woman will walk down the aisle, in a white gown, with her and the groom's children as flower girl and ring bearer. And people throw baby showers for unmarried pregnant women all the time (hey, the baby still needs stuff). Anything goes now.

Best Answer

Is this a religious bridal shower? I think you'll be okay. Just throw some sex toys with cards saying they are from someone else into the gift pile.

Best Answer

It depends on how long they've lived together. If they have a complete household, then a bridal shower is kinda passe'. A shower is for couples just starting out, who have nothing.

Best Answer

YES! I got one and my Husband and I were together for nine years before we got married.

Best Answer

Sure... Just take them both out into the back yard and hose them off... It's cheaper than buying gifts.

Best Answer

Why on earth not! Any excuse for a celebration!

Best Answer

you serious ????? of course it's ok - celebrate life any way you want......

Best Answer

well -anyway you want that does no harm to others....

Best Answer

thank you for your honest and candid answer

Best Answer

No of course not instead burn both of them at the stake for having premarital sex

Best Answer

*Dodgy look* A bridal....shower? *giggle* That sounds very rude...

Best Answer