LetMeEntertainU LetMeEntertainU 18-21, M 15 Answers Jun 12, 2012

This could be the stupidest question I have EVER seen on this board..Congratulations. You have smashed all previous records.

Best Answer

Duh, thankx

Best Answer

i would just like to say that i think this is probably the best answer i have ever seen on E.P........BRILLIANT !

Best Answer

Does this mean that we've achieved maximum stupidity?

Best Answer

Yes. We have reached the Event Horizon.

Best Answer

holy sh*t....... i'm guessing that by now you already know the answer !<br />
nothing compares to the real thing ....no **** ..no phone..no cyber sex... no nothing!<br />
oh crap... i really want a shag now !!

Best Answer

I got numbers.

Best Answer

nice ..i'll take em !! ive only got $ 20 spare though!

Best Answer

If it makes you feel better, then yes. <br />
.... In reality, no.

Best Answer

Aww shucks

Best Answer

No. Sex is far better in the physical realm than in the virtual. Virtual means almost but not quite and when it comes to sex that ain't good enough. give me taste touch smell sight and sound any time over the fiber optic shadows and echoes of internet intercourse.

Best Answer

No ! Sex is all about feeling the touch of the other.. Feeling it deep inside you, moments won't be forgotten

Best Answer

Like Double Fudge Sundae

Best Answer

Hmm could be

Best Answer

I'm turned on when a man knows how to express slowly and create a picture in front of me without me thinking so hard about whats hes talking about...to get into my senses thru his words are very erotic, I seldom feel it but just once in a blue moon..<br />
when I found out that i got wet from what hes telling me, God it was a real feeling..<br />
challenging, u crave for it yet u couldnt have it is intense to me.. so yummy..<br />
but theres nothing as good when having a real sex..not just sex like pornstars but having two souls united, free from any obstacles, giving in to each others arms as a whole, treating each others body with respect and dignity..<br />
when a man knows how to be sensual in front of me in real person is always my bet.

Best Answer

Double fudge sundae

Best Answer

You're kidding, right?

Best Answer

In a cyber virtual world some people can probably discuss their fantasies and get turned on by what they write or read or see!<br />
But HELL NO! How can that be better then the real McCoy, nothing compares to skin to skin contact!

Best Answer

Double fudge Sundae

Best Answer

YES. I mean, is the idea of the perfect cheeseburger better than actually chowing down on said cheeseburger? Of course it is.

Best Answer

Got Beef?

Best Answer

Yeah.. best ever... no disagreements... oops heck no physical contact anyday... as he hides away in the room again... haha

Best Answer

unplug Net

Best Answer

Umm. No.

Best Answer

Um ok

Best Answer

Anyone who says yes is either a virgin or has a serious issues dealing with people.

Best Answer

Mabye

Best Answer

I win by default, by declining to answer I've got you on one or the other. Don't get mad either, it works for reporters.

Best Answer

Uh, I wouldn't know, but I'm going to guess that it couldn't possibly be?

Best Answer

Double darn.

Best Answer