Ooh, also I'm open-minded to the fact that this exact same question, word by word, has been asked at least five times before by different female accounts! Wow! Maybe I should Google it :p

Best Answer

So are you telling me I have lots of accounts? And i am those females? And why do they have to be all females?

Best Answer

No idea, really. I'm open-minded about it, like I said :) This being EP it wouldn't really surprise me, though the Google thing is there partly because I expect to find it asked somewhere widely read (and thus, also answered along the lines of "that is based on a misconception of what open-mindedness means"). On the other hand, it IS though that's surely occurred to more than a few people... but hey, just being annoying, really :)

Best Answer

In a way, this was kind of good, or at least amusing in some weird way, or something like that: http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/15192/the-idiot’s-guide-to-open-mindedness/

Best Answer

Open minded should not mean ignorant, unfortunately you do have a point about clearly bad ideas being spread

Best Answer