Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 11 Answers Aug 13, 2012

It never has done anything for me so I don't demand it and my wife doesn't like doing it anyway but she loves for me to go down there and give her oral and I love to do it to her. It makes her feel special that I have a fetish for the smell of her **** and love to take her worn panties to work, sniffing them and thinking about all of that wonderful exciting behind she sits on prepares me to give her moist warm **** a black eye when I get it that night.

Best Answer

I'm a man and for me *********** is UNO #1 for me, before and after we make Love. BJ's rank extremely low on my list of importance.

Best Answer

My love and I think it is yummy to give oral pleasure and to receive oral pleasure, so oral sex is important in our marriage. What a couple does together and how important it is to them depends on what gives them pleasure and how important it is for each of them to give the other pleasure. Everyone is different and every couple is different.

Best Answer

I love giving. I enjoy receiving, although I'm not particularly demanding in that regard (although she does enjoy giving).

Best Answer

No, I haven't had any kind of sex (other than ************) for a few years now.

Best Answer

I dont need to recieve but, I do have to give, it is a must!

Best Answer

Well, yes. My wife really enjoys it and it is very arousing for me. But, my great disappointment is that while she will grudgingly give me oral, it is no fun for me because she does not want me to *** in her mouth and I just can't enjoy it.

Best Answer

ya i lay one one side bed her on other i say **** you ***** and she yells back **** you ******* thats how we have oral sex

Best Answer