veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 13 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

Hell yes, and ya wanna know why? Employee theft....its hard when you put your faith in someone learn to love them and care for their families, and they turn around and steal from you , it hurts. Yes, we are not Walmart we are mom and pop and care about those who do business with us.........unfortunatly mom and pop is dying. Why? You ask yourself that question..................

Best Answer

From what I have seen, the stress is greatly reduced if you still have another source of reliable income, and there is little ongoing costs eg rent.

Best Answer

You don't own you live it

Best Answer

Depends on the business. I own a bookstore and love it!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I agree with xxorama...it becomes who you are, it's always in the back of your mind...but just like working for "the man" there are good times and bad...

Best Answer

I would say hell yes. <br />
I tried to start my own business 2 yrs ago. In the start-up process, and beyond, one is working for Free, on top of having all the other stresses.

Best Answer

Yes but if you stay on top of things it should be easier. Don't let things pile up

Best Answer