I've never owned guns, so I am curious.
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 24 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in WTK

No its for protection from all the crazy people!

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

and thats the ones we need protection from...lol

Best Answer

No, it's like saying, "You will not take my eye."

Best Answer

u moron <br />
i dont care about revenge <br />
im leaving im done

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I own lots of guns. Ive never once considered shooting anyone. So no.

Best Answer

Ctjmur, if the only thing that's separating you from murdering people is one bad day, you should seek immediate help.

Best Answer

I have lots of bad days. More bad days then good. I have never considered using a gun on anyone ever. It is possible to own guns and not kill people. Most of America does it every day.

Best Answer

no it isnt

Best Answer

No, it's called protecting yourself. Gun laws are only as good as those that abide by them, criminals don't.

Best Answer

people own them for lots of different reasons, some like to collect, others use it for sport, but there's nothing inherently about them that says they're out for revenge.

Best Answer

Knives mean finger for finger?Tired.These are ob<x>jects...murder is born in the human heart.

Best Answer

No it's more like "I have a gun, everyone be cool and everyone keeps their eyes".

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes,the law of the jungle still rules.Moses still rules but not Jesus.Civilisation has yet to happen.

Best Answer

Nope, a wise gun owner is familiar with a quote from Roosevelt, "speak softly and carry a big stick"<br />
-Mr. Biggerblast

Best Answer

For me owning a gun is like saying I like target shooting. It's surprisingly meditative.

Best Answer

No, it is not. I own them because I enjoy fondling them, I collect them. Much like my wife. (I only have one wife). Two quotes, (not mine but wish they were); "when seconds count, the police are only moments away." "I don't carry a weapon because I'm perinoid, I carry one so I don't have to be." Oh yes, one more; "gun control; a sharp eye and steady hand."

Best Answer

No, it is like saying. Now I can turn my head into pink mist.

Best Answer

That was uncalled for, but you are entitled to your opinion. Peace.

Best Answer